The Feminine Way-6 days Tantric Yoga Therapy Retreat, Koh Phangan
Did these thoughts ever cross your mind: 'I have to work and act like a man in a woman's body', 'I want to tap into other feminine qualities that I adore but cannot express', 'I don't feel comfortable in my body', 'I cannot feel pleasure deeply'...
The Feminine Way will offer you the guidance and experience you need to make a change.
Type of Event
Morning slots from 8:30-13:00
Afternoon slots from 16:30-19:30
There are outdoor sessions and slight alterations of the schedule accordingly.
Give yourself a week in the exotic and beautiful nature of Koh Phangan to enjoy the magnificent woman you are.
Yoga therapy designed for a beautiful, strong, balanced, healthy body and a clear, light mind.
Tantric discourses and exercises to explore and fully embody the feminine energy.
Jade egg rituals and sensual dance to tap into our creative power.
Introduction to Ayurveda to understand our constitution and needs.
All in an individualized program for your own particular needs and desires.
What Is Included:
- 6 nights accommodation at selected high-profile venues (single or shared according to your booking preference)
- Specialised yoga therapy classes every day
- Discourses on traditional Tantra, femininity core health and ayurveda topics
- Delicious vegetarian/vegan breakfast
- Belly dance and creative movement sessions
- Training kit containing lecture presentations, explanation of the techniques introduced and basic kriya yoga/purification tools for each participant
- Certification of attendance
- Online consultation before the retreat
- Free WIFI
- 40 hours of teaching on tantric yoga therapy, dance, ritual and meditation
- A personalised program for each participant for the end of the retreat
Retreat fee (10% discount as a new year gift valid until 25th of december!):
Single accommodation: 900 usd
Shared accommodation with twin beds: 810 USD
Non-residential: 400 USD
Testimonial: To date not many teachers have touched me as much as you. I walked away from your retreat feeling empowered and inspired. You have such a wealth of knowledge and wisdom of what it really means to be a woman in this crazy world. I hope our paths cross again, I’m always sending gratitude out to you. (Patricia, Australia, Yoga teacher)