The Inward Journey 40hr Yin/Fascial Yoga Training
A personal and transformative exploration of the power of yin yoga seen through a lens of the fascial body. This insightful training will bring a clear understanding to the approach, the effects and benefits of yin yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
The Inward Journey
40hr Yin/Fascial Yoga Training
Friday April 24, May 1 6-10pm
Saturday April 25, May 2 9- 6pm 1hr lunch
Sunday April 26, May 3 9-6pm 1hr Lunch
In this 40 hour immersion over the course of two weekends you will:
- explore the history of yin and the timeline of merging related philosophies of stress and adaptation
- gain understanding in the emerging science behind the fascial matrix and the biotensegrity model of the human being
- learn guiding principles as they apply to yin based on John Barnes myofascial release
- have hands on practical and experiential work taking you deeper into your own self-exploration of yin yoga and the myofascial body
- in depth analysis of each of the yin postures, modifications and anatomical considerations
- how to create an environment for yin and deepening the experience into the self including the power of touch, voice, cueing, sequencing and transitioning.
- explore the body as energy from different perspectives including the chakra system and how it correlates to the fascial network
- receive a full manual covering all aspects of the course and certificate of training recognized through Yoga Alliance
Expect to be transformed!