The Secret of the Yoga Sutras
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD and Head of the Himalayan Institute will lead a lecture on yoga philosophy and the Yoga Sutra, followed by a guided meditation for experiencing inner joy.
Limited availability. Fee: $30 per person in advance, $35 at the door.
The Yoga Sutra is the source wisdom of all yoga traditions. It holds the key to unlocking the mystery and power of yoga, and finding ultimate fulfillment and freedom. And Pandit Tigunait is a Master par excellence, for he embodies the profound insight and experiences of the Masters of a thousand-year-old lineage.
In this inspiring lecture and workshop, grounded in time-tested wisdom, you’ll discover the promise hidden in the Yoga Sutra, and gather the tools and means to experience the missing element of your practice.
Main topics include:
• What is the Yoga Sutra, and why its teachings are so crucial to us now
• The Yogic understanding of our body and mind, and how to tap into our innate wisdom
• How to access the power of mind and reclaim mastery over our personal world
• Reconfiguring our life for joyful and purposeful living
• A guided practice for experiencing our self-luminous joy