Three Day yoga Retreat in Nepal
In autumn 2013 we also organise yoga retreats at small resorts nestled in the beautiful hills close to Kathmandu. The combination of expert yoga instruction, relaxation in nature and delicious healthy food will help you recharge your energy levels. You will return home inspired and revitalized.
October 14-16 in Pharping, Nepal
The retreat package includes:
- Transportation from our Yoga Studio Thamel at 1905 Kantipath (5 minutes from Thamel) to retreat location and back. Departure from Thamel on Mondays at 2 pm, return back on Wednesdays at 7 pm.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All vegetarian meals, tea and water
- Expert guidance from experienced and inspiring international retreat leaders
- Use of yoga mats and yoga props
- Diary and pen
Single supplement rates on request.
The yoga retreat takes place in Neydo Monastery Resort nestled in the beautiful hills close to Kathmandu. The combination of expert yoga instruction, relaxation in nature and delicious healthy food will help you recharge your energy levels. Energising yoga classes are the perfect start of your retreat days. Talks and discussions during the day will invite you to look at life in new ways and practicing mindfulness in beautiful surroundings will teach you how to create more peace of mind.
Each dawn brings a relaxing yoga class and your days close with a wholesome dinner. You will return home inspired and revitalized.
Learn in beautiful surroundings:
- what yoga is and how it can benefit you
- how to make your own daily yoga routine based on your goals, body type and needs
- how food, relationships and environment influence the health of body and mind
- how mindfulness can reduce stress and change your everyday life
- yoga poses under expert guidance
A three-day yoga retreat costs 275$ per person on twin sharing basis.
Minimum number of participants is 4, maximum 16.