Trauma Recovery Yoga 2 Day LIVE Virtual Workshop
Join us from the comfort of your home from anywhere in the world and become Trauma Recovery Yoga certified through our 20 hour virtual training class taught live through Zoom.
Type of Event
This is a LIVE ONLINE Trauma Recovery Yoga workshop
Sat & Sun
Sep 12-13, 2020
9am-5:30pm PT (12pm-8:30pm ET)
The TRY method is for everyone. This organization facilitates empathy for others, self-compassion and global healing by training individuals in the TRY method of yoga, science, and psychology. What makes the TRY method unique is its grounding in neuroscience and understanding of how the brain processes trauma. The TRY method helps people recover and let go after crisis or trauma.
When You Enroll In Our 20 Hour TRY Method Online Training, You Will Enjoy These Benefits:
- 20 hours of interactive live information, practicum, and practice leading the TRY method
- CEUs, if accepted in your location available for SOCIAL WORKERS, MFT, Counselors, and Yoga Alliance.
- A package shipped directly to you including a current printed and bound workbook, a bottle of TRY brand essential oil, 20 each affirmation stars and superstars for mindful movements youth version of TRY, and backup materials in PDF printable versions of workbook and recipe for TRY brand essential oil - in the event that time does not allow for the package to arrive in time, these can be used during the class.
- Post-course support via online group forums that connect all graduated “TRYb” members to share best practices, opportunities, and experiences.
- Videos and refreshers of the course and the methods to help anchor in the teachings, develop skills to deliver TRY mat sequence, and keep you current on any updates to the method or materials.
Instructor & Co-Founder: Joyce Bosen
Instructor: Katie Krackhardt
PSY & Instructor: Dr. Nicole Anders