Travel INDIA doing Yoga and experience Holi Festival!
Discover India from Yogi perspective and live the once in a lifetime experience of Holi, the most amazing festival of the country of celebrations.
Accompanied by highly skilled Indian Yoga instructor.
SoulFit Journey is a young local company which aim is to show you the real India to understand better its vast culture of “Unity in Diversity"
Type of Event
What? Travel India doing Yoga & live the amazing Holi Festival
When? 19th of March
Where? North India (New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, )
Discover real India from yogi perspective and live the once in a lifetime experience of Holi, the most amazing festival of the country of celebrations.
You will be accompanied by highly skilled Indian Yoga to understand better its vast culture of “Unity in Diversity”.
ॐ ---> Few places are left! So if you have the possibility, do not think too much and book this life changing experience.
• Celebrate Holi in its born place, Vrindavan.
• Visit Agra Fort, Amber Fort, India gate and much more.
• Enjoy the soothing scenic beauty of Northern India.
• Experience Bollywood movie with local fans at a famous cinema.
• Lose yourself in the fascinating, colorful bazaars of Jaipur.
• Enjoy the authentic delicious dishes of Indian cuisine.
• Daily Yoga and meditation in different locations (gardens, roof tops…)
• 24h assistance of a professional, qualified and experienced Yoga Instructor.
Soulfit Journey blends yoga and inner discovery creating potent experiences in which the yoga and travel feed off each other and inspire transformation.
The deepest intention of their travels is to make you…
… reconnect with the simple process of ‘being’
… feel the freedom of life that travel invites.
… truly experience India through the food, languages, customs, architecture, history, and people.
… return from the trip rejuvenated and balanced.
MAIN YOGA TEACHER
Dr. Ghanshyam Tiwari is a master of Hatha Yoga and Sathkarma Kriya Yoga. He earned his diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic science from Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chikitsa Parisar, Delhi.
Mr. Tiwari also holds an Arts Masters Degree and loves to play cricket in his free time
This trip has a really competitive price of only 999 dollar*!
*Double accommodation. (Single supplement + 590 dollar)
Furthermore if you send us an email we will be able to get you a discount as member of ;)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• 7 Nights Accommodation in 3 & 4 Star Hotels.
• 7 Breaksfast and 3 Dinners *
• 6 morning yoga and meditation sessions.
• English speaking highly experienced tour leader.
• English speaking monument guides where ever applicable.
• Luxury Transportation in private AC coach or minivan.
• An experienced driver and a helper on private AC coach.
• Taj Mahal visit at sun rise.
• Taj Mahal visit under full moon night**.
• Sun salutation Yoga.
• Holi celebration at Vrindavan (lord Krishna’s place).
• Temple visit at Vrindavan.
• Some meals at local restaurants.
• Domestic government taxes and service charges.
• All sightseeing activities as listed in the itinerary.
• Entrance tickets to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Bollywood movie at Raj Mandir cinema; Jaipur and Amber Palace.
* Food is incredible cheap and diverse in India so, from previous trips experience, they prefer to give you freedom and alternatives to choose the most appealing for you.
** Tickets for the Full Moon visits to the Taj Mahal are subject to availability. In which case our visit to the Taj Mahal will either be one day before, on the same day, or one day after the full moon.
More information at: