Trigger Point Yin Workshops
A 3 hour workshop can give you access to creating your own healing program based on your body's needs.
Tracking your pain/tensions in the muscles using trigger point knowledge and awareness, and knowing your personal history, body-mind-emotion, you can build yourself an individual program to use at home. Or, experience and learn more about TrPYIn.
Type of Event
Level 1 & 2 (13/27th) include:
- yang yoga intro set
- trigger point teaching and more
- yin yoga set
Level 1 includes a free postural assessment & more!
Trigger point release with yin yoga
'Enbrighten' life with this intriguing journey into the Self.
Discover simplicity in a daily
Create your Sadhana once in for all!
Dictionary: Sadhana is your personal, individual spiritual effort. It is the main tool you use to work on yourself to achieve the purpose of life. It can be done alone or in a group.
This will be a daily tool you choose to do as a non-negotiable, kind of like brushing your teeth.
- Perhaps this is where you choose exercises that your therapist has suggested you do daily. Or, finally accomplishing the meditation you always wanted to do 🤔
This Saturday's Afternoon Itinerary:
- Yin Yang Yoga (wake up the spine)
- Meditation (daily affirmations)
- Posture assessment (taking another look at the full you)
- Yin Yoga to stretch out the tension following trigger point release (your own personal daily stretch)
A little hint on the muscle we will be stretching together:
Three Hamstrings bend the why partnering really helps!
Those who find stillness, the whole universe surrenders.
Dive deep into the oceans of the mind.