UNION/YOGA 200 hour Classic Teacher Certification
The UYTT 200-Hour Classic Level is a weekend program over 7 months. The UYTT 500-Hour Master Level is presented in 4 modules, of 9 days each, plus an online study course.
All hours are contact hours. Additional non-contact hours may be required to complete assignments, but they are not counted toward certification. Book and supplies are not included in tuition fee. 200 Classic and 500 Master Manuals are included in tuition fee. For more info and to apply go to
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Yoga Therapy
We meet for 14 weekends from September to April. September 19-20, October 3-4, 17-18, Oct 31-November1, November 14-15, December 5-6, 19-20, January 9-10, 23-24, February 6-7, 20-21, March 5-6. 19-20, April 2-3, 7 AM-4PM each day.
Discount for Early signups, total reduced to $2943. See
Your work is an expression of who you are in this world; it is your karma yoga, the yoga of your actions, and your dharma, your life's work. It is the process of living according to your highest purpose. This is an invitation to prepare yourself to receive the benefits and blessings of yoga as you share the gift of yoga with others. Yoga lasts a lifetime. It is a lifelong study and appreciation. This is only the beginning. You will benefit from yoga while you benefit others. UYTT Teacher Training is yoga, for all it’s worth.
Courses and Areas of Study
Anatomy & Physiology
• Ayurveda • Human Physical Anatomy and Physiology • Human Esoteric Energy Anatomy and Physiology • Therapeutic Yoga
• Asana • Pranayama • Kriya • Mantra • Meditation • Mudra
• Assisting • Demonstration • Learning Process • Observation • Instruction Language • Teaching Styles • Teacher Qualities • Yoga Business Skills
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Ethics
• Ethics for Yoga Teachers • History of Yoga • Yoga Lifestyle Choices • Yoga Philosophies
• Sanskrit language * Sacred Literature
• Teacher Assisting • Giving Feedback • Giving Private Sessions • Observing Others Teaching • Practice Teaching • Receiving Feedback