Type of Event
Friday 7 - 10pm:
- 1.5 hr. Theory: The beauty of the authentic yoga system and the Introduction to the Universal Yoga and Methodology of Practice.
- 1.5 hr. Practice: Mandala Yoga for beginners. Complete introductory static-dynamic sequence of unique Universal Yoga Asanas for all directions of mobility of the joints and Vinyasas for the strengthening of the main groups of muscles, with following Pranayamas, visualizations of internal Yantras and good quality relaxation and meditation.
Saturday 2 - 7pm:
- 1-hour Theory and Practice: Conscious Awakening - unique Universal Yoga restorative energetic practice. The practice of this technique is equivalent to hours of relaxation time to increase the energy levels more efficiently.
- 1-hour Theory: Shiva Nata - Dance of Shiva: one of the most effective yogic method of development of consciousness control, based on preset and organized arm and leg movements. It makes a beautiful choreography and most importantly it stimulates the thinking process of both hemispheres, the creative and rational mind.
- 1-hour Practice: Shiva Nata - Dance of Shiva: First Level Movements.
- 2-hour Practice: Balance and Coordination development, this sequence will consist primarily of balancing Asanas to develop concentration and body coordination.
Sunday 2 - 7pm:
- 3-hour Practice: Universal Partner Yoga Passive-Active. This practice is restorative in nature. The after feeling will be that of vitality. It helps develop a therapeutic relationship between 2 practitioners, and it establishes the basis for a tantric practice.
- 2-hour Practice: Universal Partner Yoga Active-Active. This unique sequence will be different in nature compare to the previous practice. It will allow the partners to facilitate each other in active stretching, which will accelerate the effects of the training.
Friday: $45 pre-registration by Oct. 17th / $50 day of event
Saturday/Sunday: $80 registration before Oct. 17th / $95 day of event
**3- Day Early Bird Special $190 if paid by Oct. 17th** Reserve your space today Only 20 spaces available!!
Andrey Lappa is one of the most influential yoga masters of the post-Soviet countries. He has studied with teachers both famous and unknown, including BKS Iyengar and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, and has practiced meditation in many monasteries and temples throughout the East. After many years of exploration into the most esoteric and challenging practices of yoga, Andrey developed the incomparably powerful and effective Universal Yoga, a comprehensive approach to spiritual evolution. Andrey is president of the Kiev Yoga Federation in the Ukraine. Andrey’s visit to Ayama is a unique opportunity to encounter a very special teacher who will help you to advance in your practice both in the physical and spiritual practice.