USA Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Intensive
Bliss Baby Yoga is internationally renowned for offering quality yoga teacher training courses in the specialist field of Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga. The 20 hour Bliss Baby Prenatal Weekend Teacher Training Intensive is a power-packed weekend designed to launch you into this popular niche area so that you feel confident to run your own prenatal yoga classes.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Friday 27th March 2015, 9.30am-5.30pm
Saturday 28th March 2015, 9.30am-5.30pm
Sunday 29th March 2015, 9.30am-4.30pm
includes a comprehensive course manual and DVD
Offered by internationally renowned Teacher Training organization, Bliss Baby Yoga, this course is fun and practical, and will equip you with the tools to safely teach yoga to women during all stages of pregnancy and assist to prepare women for birth and beginning the journey of motherhood.
Beyond simply learning how yo teach postures, this training allows the opportunity to connect with your feminine self and the profoundly sacred nature of pregnancy and birth, in a nurturing environment with like-minded women.
This 20 hour Prenatal Yoga weekend intensive is suitable for yoga teachers, yoga teacher trainees, women’s health professionals or yoga practitioners planning on undertaking yoga teacher training, who wish to specialise in yoga for women.
The course will cover the following subjects:
• The three trimesters - psycho-physiological changes to mum and baby
• Birth: stages of labour; preparing a woman for a 'yogic', empowered birth
• "The Golden Rules": safety guidelines for prenatal students
• Sequencing for prenatal yoga: the 5 prenatal posture groups
• Prenatal yoga therapy / applied Anatomy & Physiology: back problems and pelvic instability during pregnancy; other common prenatal complaints
• Pelvic floor and squatting
• Working with props to modify for various stages of pregnancy
• Prenatal Restorative Yoga
• Prenatal partner yoga
• Pranayama for pregnancy and birth