Vedic counseling/applied Vedic philosophy
Vedic Philosophy supplies us with knowledge and tools to become what we are truly meant to be: joyful, happy, healthy and authentic, with full awareness of our dharma, our karma and of our soul’s journey through time and space.
Vedic Counseling uses these various tools (like Ayurveda, Yoga and Jyotih) to guide individuals through this journey.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Starting February 1, 2022 - every tuesday evening plus additional one on one sessions per appointment as well as individual time an online learning platform.
Basic Vedic teachings are covered in 7 modules, accessable for online learning (videos and audio talks):
1. Overview of the Vedas, Darshanas, Key concepts, Mythology
2. Samkhya Philosophy, Mythology, Yoga Sutras
3. Ayurveda, Mythology, Yoga Sutras
4. Vedanta/Upanishads, Mythology, Yoga Sutras
5. Sanskrit/Mantra, Mythology, Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita
6. Vedic Astrology (Jyotish), Mythology
7. Review, Application to individual Dharma, Exam
- In approx. 2 hour Group sessions (every other week) we will discuss the learned concepts and answer any questions. Methods that can be applied in Vedic Counseling are introduced too.
- In individual counseling sessions (1 hour every other week by appointment), we will apply the Vedic concepts to develop a practical strategy that will support your soul’s evolution. We will - according to your needs - work on your health (Ayurveda), build up a personal practice (Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation), work on your individual Karma (Jyotish) and learn additional methods of release and inner awareness through creativity and inner journeying.
In the end, you can apply all of your insights to your own dharma and teach it to others.
This course is credited with 250 hours through Yoga Alliance Professionals.