Way of the Happy Woman®: Fall Yoga, Meditation & Life Balance Retreat
If you’re longing to give more, do more, be more, please join me for a very special half-day self-care mini-retreat for women!
Together, we’ll create a sacred container for quiet contemplation and creative group practices. Nourish yourself with women’s yoga, insight meditation, seasonal self-care secrets, intuitive journalling, and more.
Type of Event
As a first time participant in a WOHW mini-retreat, your registration includes a copy of Sara Avant Stover’s acclaimed bestseller, The Way of the Happy Woman, and everyone gets a subscription to my newsletter.
And … when you register by October 26th, you’ll receive the lovely discounted price of $60.
What if getting more out of life was really about slowing down?
What if giving more to others meant giving yourself more love, first?
What if your best life was simpler, slower, more connected and whole?
Happiness is a life lived from the inside-out.
Reunited with your natural rhythms.
Celebrating your precious body and all its wisdom.
In love with yourself and the world around you.
You already know this is true!
But sometimes, we need a reminder.
A skilled guide back to our own inner wisdom.
A sacred pause from life’s endless To Do’s … so we can return to our deepest, truest vitality.
That’s why I love Sara Avant Stover’s The Way of the Happy Woman work. And that’s why I’m so excited to invite you to my …
This self-care mini-retreat is lovingly designed to help busy women harness the healing power of ancient feminine wisdom within their modern lives … so you can reclaim the lasting harmony and happiness that’s your birthright.
Whether you’re running your own business or raising a family (or both), you’ll discover how to live a meaningful, authentic life, the feminine way: guided from within.
Based on Sara Avant Stover’s bestselling book, "The Way of the Happy Woman," this mini-retreat will show you how to live gracefully amidst the ever-changing world around you. It will be soulful and down-to-earth, inspiring and practical.
“When a woman is relaxed and rested, she is the most resourceful, receptive, creative, and in tune with her Feminine Soul.” ~ Sara Avant Stover
This 1/2-day mini-retreat balances quiet contemplation within the structure of a supportive community.
Together, we will:
• Attune to the contemplative energies of autumn: turning within, harvesting everything you’ve created, and releasing what no longer serves you
• Discover how to be happy in everyday life—no matter how busy you are
• Learn simple self-care practices to find balance as a busy, modern woman: on the yoga mat, and in the world
• Attune to your feminine cycles (and see how these connect to the cycles of nature) and learn how to participate with them for optimal health and happiness
• Reconnect with your femininity through women’s yoga and embodiment practices, meditation, and community
• Marry the healing power of ancient feminine wisdom with modern sophistication
• Learn to stop resisting the rhythms and flow of nature, so you can enjoy authentic joy and radiance.
• Yoga for women (of any experience level)
• Body-based, insight meditation
• Intuitive journaling that reconnects you with your inner guidance
• Creative group practices and community connection
• Seasonal self-care secrets and sacred ritual
This body of work has profoundly changed my life. I’ve learned to reconnect with my feminine wisdom, and enjoy more health, happiness, and radiance.
I can’t wait to share this powerful work with you!
This mini-retreat is for women of all ages, and all levels of yoga experience.
Please join me in celebrating the autumn season … and learning how to harness its energies of discernment, celebration, and release.
Because there’s wisdom in our rhythms. And self-care is Queen!