Weekend Getaway Yoga & Wellness Retreat, San Sebastian, Spain
Escape for a long weekend to San Sebastian, in the beautiful Basque county of Spain and treat yourself to a 4 day yoga and wellness retreat. Stay at our relaxed Donosti Chill retreat house and enjoy daily yoga, healthy breakfasts, massages, cultural tours and more…
Type of Event
6th - 9th October (4 days & 3 nights)
The retreat is brilliantly located near the Old Town centre and is walking distance to local beaches of Zurriola and La Concha. During your stay, there is an easy-going programme of daily yoga & mediations classes, nourishing organic healthy breakfasts and gorgeous relaxing wellness treatments.
Plus there is plenty of time to explore the vibrant city by the sea and immerse yourself into the Basque culture. A highlight of the weekend will be a delicious gastronomical evening tour, tasting the region’s famous ‘Pintxos’. For those who are keen to check out the waves, surf lessons can be arranged, including a whole range of extra activities, such as biking, hiking, city tours or visiting the nearby French coast.
The retreat is bought to you by Nathalie de Haaij founder of MALAKAI WELLNESS
“Super excited to share my passion with you in this beautiful part of Spain! Join me for a few days of fun and rejuvenation!”
- Weekend Getaway, Yoga & Wellness Retreat 6 - 9 October, San
- Thursday to Monday, 4 days 3 nights, check in at 2:00pm.
- Inclusive of healthy daily breakfast & a vegetarian welcome dinner
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 8 people
- Daily Morning Yoga & Mediation
- Indulge in a complimentary wellness treatments (Massage or
- Cultural Immersion: Veggie Pintxos food tour
- £375 or €445 per person
- Chilled and relaxed accommodation Donosti Chill Retreat House: A comfy bed in either a spacious single or shared room.
- Daily yoga classes: Series of vinyasa flow classes, pranayama (breathing) and guided meditation sessions by, Nathalie de Haaij, certified yoga teacher.
- 1 complimentary wellness treatments: 1 hour Balinese massage or Reflexology session (request on arrival).
- Food & Drinks includes:
- Welcome vegetarian dinner
- Daily healthy breakfast
- Coffee, teas and water. (Alcohol not included)
- Gastronomic tour - A fun and entertaining Veggie Pintxo tour of some of the best restaurants in the city. Chance to taste the local cuisine.
- Goody Bag – A little goody bag to take away with you on your return home.
THE LOCATION: DONOSTI CHILL RETREAT HOUSE
Welcome to your home from home, Donosti Chill is located in a great part of the city. It is situated in the Gros neighbourhood, very close to the river, just behind the famous congress center “Kursaal”. It’s just few minutes to the Zurriola surfing beach & ten minutes from the Old Town and the train/bus station. The city is made for walking or cycling and in 2016 San Sebastian was nominated European Capital of Culture, with various events and activities happening throughout the year. We encourage you to use your free time to explore the city and surrounding areas. A city map will be provided on arrival.
The house is airy, bright and relaxing with spacious single or shared rooms, all with comfy beds, towels and use of two shared bathrooms. The large breezy living room is a great place to chill and will be where the morning yoga & mediation sessions are held. There is also a fully equipped kitchen where our healthy breaekfast will be prepared and served, with teas, coffees and water available during your stay. For lunch and dinner, we can recommend our local favourite restaurants and cafes. And off course there is free wifi through out the house. Feel at home and relax!!
ACCOMODATION & PRICES:
Single bed: £375 / €445 per person
- Early bird: Get a 10% discount if booking is made before 16 September
PAYMENTS & CONDITIONS:
- £100 to reservation your place (non refundable). The rest needs to be
paid by 30 September 2016.
- Refunds will be reviewed & treated individually
- Please note that there is likely to be other guests staying at the house
who are not part taking in the retreat. All guests are encouraged to be
respectful of each other space.
- Surf Lessons
- Extra guided city tours and excursions
- Additional wellness treatments
- Car & Bicycle hire
- Airfare to San Sebastian.
- Meals & drinks purchased at restaurants or local cafes & bars (except for
the Welcome Dinner & Pintxo tour- this covers food only).
- Staff Tipping
*All of the above mentioned additional activities services are extra charge and can be consulted with the retreat host.