Weekend Yoga Retreat to the Kingdom of Wonders Angkor Wat
Discover the Kingdom of Wonders on this 4-night, 5-day yoga retreat to Angkor Wat, Cambodia, where we will stay in a charming boutique hotel, enjoy 6 yoga sessions each exploring a different theme plus small-group workshops on alignment, explore the main temples on a guided tour, or simply soak up the sun by one of the 3 sales swimming pools.
Type of Event
EARLY BIRD (Before July 15, 2016): $445
REGULAR (After July 15): $525
NON-YOGI Friend/Partner: $425
- 5 thoughtfully designed yoga practices (75 – 90min) exploring dynamic themes including arm balancing workshop and Iyengar ropes yoga
- Small group (3 - 4 person) yoga alignment clinics
- Guided tour of major archeological sites (4 - 5 temples)
- Beautiful resort grounds with 3 salt water and fresh water swimming pools
- Ticket to the famous PHARE Cambodian circus
- 6 course tasting-menu dinner at the famous Cuisine Wat Damnak, a culinary social enterprise and famous training school
- Afternoon mountain bike tour through the stunning countryside and outskirts of Angkor complex finishing with a dragonboat ride at Sunset
- Free time to visit the night markets, silk workshops and more!
Climate in Cambodia in July: Siem Reap is situated in the dry zone with a similar climate to Bagan, so while rain is a strong possibility, it's usually a short burst during the afternoon and the bonus is that the temples are far less crowded than in peak season, and the grounds are very green and lush during this time.
Visa for Cambodia: You can get a visa on arrival at the airport for $30. Be sure to bring one passport sized photo and exact change.
Price exclusions: Flight to/from Siem Reap, lunch and dinner (1 group dinner included), gratuities, activities not stated in highlights)