Wellness & Stress Management Facilitator Course
This intensive workshop trains and certifies people in coaching the book Pathway to Wellness stress management and emotional balance material. Coaching includes an understanding of our physical anatomy in conjunction with our minds and emotions and scientific techniques that brings balance to all three ensuring a fulfilled life, stress relief and emotional balance in our world of tension.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
This course is on going, enrollment is at own convenience, the duration is a 10 day stay in retreat including accomodation and meals
Subject to Rand Dollar fluctuation
The wellness revolution has people and companies all over the world taking stress management and wellness very seriously. Life has changed dramatically, the pace of modern day living has accelerated at great speeds. This has interfered with the natural functioning of our bodies. It has now been proven that our modern day illnesses mostly originate from emotional and mental tension, diagnosed today as stress, anxiety, anger, and depression to name but a few. If not controlled, these can progress to further psychosomatic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, ulcers, eczema, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and so forth, eventually resulting in the more serious illnesses such as heart disease leading to heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc.
Mankind’s biggest threat is no longer crime, war, loss nor survival, It is tension, be it mental, emotional, or muscular. In our modern day world stress management techniques and yoga coaching have become vital for our survival. This certification program will give you the tools to teach Pathway to Wellness stress management workshops, to help people heal their lives.
• What is stress
• Dangers of stress
• Reasons for stress
• Anatomy of the physical and subtle body
• The joint operation of the physical, mental, and emotional faculties
• Understanding the role of mind, body, and emotions
• The science and philosophy of yoga
• The science of the mind and emotions
• The conscious, sub conscious, and super conscious mind
• Scientific yoga stress management techniques
• Asana (postures)
• Breath control
• Yoga Nidra
• Self study and journal keeping
• Processing of psychic scars
• Getting started: class settings, goal setting
• Life coaching techniques and goal setting skills
• Course requirements This course will benefit yoga practitioners, yoga teachers, spiritual healers and therapists wanting to expand their service.