Wild At He(art) Costa Rica Yoga Meditation and Creative Retreat
Enjoy daily morning sunrise meditation, yoga and creative exploration with a view of the ocean and peaceful evening yin yoga to the sounds of the rainforest.
Creative Exploration integrated with play in nature and unfurl your wild hearts.
Between practice explore the natural paradise from jungle to ocean.
All levels welcome.
Type of Event
Join Sonja den Elzen and Bryonie Wise May 7th - 14th, 2016 in Costa Rica
Every day, we’ll play in the enchanting arms of mama nature, where the jungle meets the ocean.
Combining the practices of yoga (vinyasa flow, yin & restorative), meditation & creative exploration, we’ll unfurl our wild wintery he(arts).
Yoga 2 times a day,
5 nights in rustic, open air jungle cabinas at Tierra de Milagros
first and last nights accommodation with breakfast in San Jose.
Round-trip domestic flight to Osa Peninsula
Beautiful organic tropical vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners daily and unlimited coffee, tea and fresh squeezed juices
We're getting Wild At He(art) in Costa Rica in May 2016 & we want YOU to join us!
What's it all about, really?
Well, we take several parts movement (no previous yoga experience is necessary!), add a dash of meditation (aka sun worshipping & moon-gazing), creative expression (write, draw, photograph, sing, play) all wrapped up in the arms of Mama Nature in her most unruly & magnificent forms.
[Insert the hum-rush of the ocean here, & a vibrant rainbow or two for the awe-effect here.]
Our working theory is that we've retreated too far away into our towers made of concrete & glass, trading sun beams in for artificial light, giving up the sweep of the wind for air conditioning ... you know—essentially, forgetting who we are, the art of play—&, the good it does our wild hearts to imagine anything is possible.
Let's get into nitty-gritty details of what's included & how much it costs, shall we?
* 5 nights in rustic, open air jungle cabinas (at Tierra de Milagros on the Osa Peninsula)
* 3 fresh, locally-sourced organic meals a day, planned & prepared by Heather Tyree (YUM!)
* First & last night accommodation (with breakfast!) in San Jose
* Round-trip domestic flight to Osa Peninsula from San Jose
* Transfers to-&-from the San Jose, CR airport (on arrival & departure days, only)
* Our map of daily adventures
* 2 guided afternoon expeditions into the wild unknown
* Plenty of time to rest & recharge your wintery heart, with the support of the rainforest & the great, big, open sea
Just so we are clear, here's what's not included:
* International flights
* Optional off-site excursions, including spa services
* A limited number of shiatsu treatments with Sonja
* Travel insurance (recommended)
The money stuff:
The truth of it is that we need a minimum of 12 people to commit (& make a $500 deposit) by February 15th, 2016, for this adventure to be carved in stone.
So, our early Ornate Hawk-Eagle* (aka bird) Pricing is as follows ... (side-note: this rate applies if you make your deposit by February 15th):
* $1800 CDN (if you live in Canada)
* $1250 USD (if you live in the US)
One more thing:
If you sign up with a friend (aka loved one), we'll give you $50 off each, PLUS a 15% discount code to be used in Sonja's zen nomad online shop AND a signed copy of Bryonie's new book, Moon Beams: A Book of Small Blessings, scheduled for release in late, late, late Spring (almost Summer) 2016.
Questions, concerns & stuff?
---> /> --->
Ready, set, go?
We are the wild ones & Mama Nature is a'callin for us to come back to her ... are you in?