Workshop with Chuck Miller
Chuck Miller will be back for 5 days of teaching at AYP. We are honored to have one of the most senior Ashtanga teachers back to Paris. It is such a blessing to study with Chuck Miller! He will share his more than 40 years of yoga. The workshops are open to all levels of practitioners.
Type of Event
9h30 - 12h : Morning Practice (Mysore or guided class)
13h30 - 16h30 : Clinics to go get into details
9h30 – 12h00 : Guided Primary or Mysore
The mornings will be dedicated to practice with the first 3 mornings being guided and the last 2 mornings Mysore
style (however, we highly recommend you only take the Mysore if you also take the guided classes or if you are
already familiar with Chuck’s teaching).
13h30 – 16h30 : Clinics to get into the details
Afternoon clinics will focus on any or all of
• Translation, explanation and practice of ‘Sama-VrttiUjjaiPranaAyama’.
• Deepening our understanding of Samasthiti, the Neutral Pose, Natural Mind, and Healthy Action.
• The Pelvis: Where do we want it go? How to find Neutral and how to use that awareness to maintain a Healthy Spine!
• The Shoulder Girdle: How to protect it and use it properly for a lifetime of fun
• What does this mean “This is not Physical Practice, it is Mental Training, Mental Cleaning?”
• What does it mean “Do your Practice and All-Is-Coming?”
• Discussion: What are a forward bend, a back bend, a twist and how this information can help us protect the body in all postures?
• The Importance of Finishing Postures and Shavasana!