YAP Certified Children's Yoga Foundation (3-8yrs) Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance PROFESSIONALS certified 3 Day Course to teach yoga to children aged 3-8yrs, run in Glasgow Scotland. Very practical with hands on experience of teaching a full class of children.
Hours count as CPD for Yoga Alliance Professional (UK) Members.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
3 Day YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS Course run in Glasgow Scotland. Very practical with hands on experience of teaching children.
Hours count as CPD for Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) Members.
BEFORE BOOKING A TRAINING COURSE ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Can I effectively learn to teach 3-12yrs or 3-18yrs in one weekend?
- How much personal instruction will I receive on the course if course numbers are more than 6?
- Is my course tutor still actively and successfully teaching children's classes?
- Are past graduates successfully teaching?
- Do you actually get the opportunity to personally teach a full class of kids as part of your course?
Little Greene Yoga can answer YES to all of the above.
What the course covers:-
This course meets YOGA ALLIANCE UK stringent guidelines for Training.
Qualified Instructors can also gain CPD points through this training.
Practical experience of TEACHING CHILDREN as part of the Training course
• The Little Greene Yoga Method TM for teaching yoga based exercise to children
•Anatomy & physiology for the early years
•How to help develop a balanced body for the early years
•Yoga based postures for Little Acorns (3-5yr)
•Yoga based postures for Little Saplings (5-8yrs)
•Adapted linking yoga postures suitable for above age group
•Adapted dynamic yoga postures suitable for the above age groups
•Little Greene Yoga TM partner work
•Little Greene Yoga TM warm-ups
•Little Greene Yoga TM cool-downs
•Class pranayama & chanting
•8 weeks of Little Greene Yoga TM class plans for 3-5yr
•8 weeks of Little Greene Yoga TM class plans for 5-8yrs
•How to create and develop your own successful class plan
•How to teach a successful Yoga based class for children
•Practical class sessions including teaching children as part of course
•Profile Page on Little Greene Yoga website
•Getting started, including introductions to establishments and running private sessions