Yatra Yoga 200hr Teacher Training Program
During this foundational Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour training program, you will acquire the skills and confidence necessary to become a beginning-level yoga teacher. You will learn to create an intentional and sacred practice to prepare the practitioner for a deeper experience of yoga, both on and off the mat.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Thai Yoga Massage
6:30 – 8:30 am Morning Yoga Practice
8:30 – 10:00 am Breakfast (Noble Silence)
10:00 am – 1:00 pm Morning Session
1:00 – 3:00 pm Lunch / Study Break / Siesta
3:00 – 5:30 pm Afternoon Yoga Practice & Session
5:30 – 7:00 pm Dinner / Rest
7:00 – 9:00 pm Evening Session & Lecture
$4250 early bird special (register with deposit by December 31st); $4450 after then. A deposit in the amount of 25% of the cost is due upon registration. The balance may be paid in pre-arranged installments if necessary, with the total balance due by May 31st.
Your training includes:
• Learning to teach classical asanas, pranayama, meditation and relaxation techniques to guide students into a deeper and more internal experience of yoga.
• Learning to create and lead a basic yoga class.
• Study of Yogic Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers, including Karma Yoga, Spiritual Activism, Conscious Communication and Vegetarianism
• Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga, both Eastern and Western modalities and perspectives
• Thai Yoga Bodywork/Partner Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini, Ashtanga and Yoga with Props
• Self-inquiry, Group Service Project, Observation and assisting of yoga classes
• Professional Practices & Business of Yoga
Along with the foundational techniques of this 200-hour yoga teacher training, you will have the opportunity to be guided and supported in teaching practicums. This is to prepare you to teach beginning-level yoga classes. You will be provided with sample lesson plans and practical teaching tools and techniques, including how to start teaching in your local community. Remember, yoga is a lifelong journey and an opportunity to grow and discover more about who you are. And then, you can share this experience with others.
This month-long sacred and spiritual immersion is both practical and theoretical. It requires commitment, focus and stamina, as well as self-motivation. The training can be physically, mentally and emotionally challenging. Your teachers will be available to guide and offer support, but ultimately it is up to each of us to know how to take care of ourselves and our needs during this training. Try to practice acceptance of the challenges and exciting changes that will take place over the course of this month, as this is an opportunity for personal transformation and spiritual growth.