Yoga Alliance 200 hr. Teacher Training Course
Register now for the upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Course! The course is conducted on weekends and lasts approximately four months. It is flexible because we go through the Christmas holidays and there are a few weeks that we take off. The classes are small, informal and fun, yet packed with the information and training you need to become a highly-accredited yoga teacher.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
We meet on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 to 5 in Somers Point, NJ. Be sure to ask me about the early registration discount. You can call me at 609-545-YOGA (9642). I would love to add you on as one of my future graduates!
Course starts on: 11/2/13
Course finishes: 2/23/14
There will be a $100.00 discount on the course fee if Application is submitted on or before 10/1/13 with $500 deposit.
Payment of $2,997. is due in full by 10/25/13 – one week prior to course. Contact me at 609-545-YOGA (9642) for more information.
Eternity Yoga’s 200 Hour
Power Fusion Teacher Training Course
Become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher! Eternity Yoga’s Power Fusion Teacher Training Course has been designed to infuse the course participant with the knowledge, spiritual teachings and life-enhancement of true yogic principles that allow the full embrace and experience of yoga. It is recommended that participants have prior yoga experience. There will be asana practice, studying of yogic texts, discussion, and personal introspection. In addition, the course will include:
1. Techniques, which include asana, pranayama, meditation and traditional yoga practices;
2. Teaching Methodology including principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, qualities of a teacher and business aspects of teaching yoga;
3. Anatomy & Physiology – study and discussion of human physical anatomy and how particular asanas affect the body, along with safety issues and precautions for special needs; study of energy anatomy and chakras;
4. Yoga philosophy, ethics for yoga teachers and a wholesome lifestyle;
5. Practicum – practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback along with additional contact and non-contact hours.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to teach yoga in a variety of settings, with knowledge and credibility. Certificates will be given along with eligibility for registration with Yoga Alliance. Course duration is approximately six months with meetings on weekends. Exact dates vary with time of year. Studio is located in Somers Point, NJ, near the beautiful beaches. Course Fee is $2,997. Classes are now forming for the upcoming session.
Visit our Website at