Yoga and Ayurveda: Balance
In this workshop we will explore the relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda and how the union between both sciences, their origin, principles and goals can help us transform and enhance the well-being of our body, mind and spirit.
Type of Event
In this workshop we will explore the relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda and how the union between both sciences, their origin, principles and goals can help us transform and enhance the wellbeing of our body, mind and spirit.
Determining your unique constitution (dosha) and what elements influence your physiology is essential in understanding not only your health but the whole of life in order to better support your self-healing and self-realization.
Using the wisdom of Ayurveda, you will be able to discover what asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing techniques) and mantra (sacred sounds) are specific to your unique constitution to balance your elements (the nature’s energies represented in each dosha), maintain a good health and assist the healing process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all practitioners, students or teachers, to embrace the universal law of nature upon which Ayurveda and Yoga are based on and explore both disciplines through an inspirational practical theory and a fun theoretical practice.
What to expect and what’s included?
• Introduction to basic principles of Ayurveda and how to implement them into your Yoga practice
• Discover your unique constitution (dosha) and how its energies shape your nature and influence your wellbeing
• Learn the essential key to practicing Yoga for your unique dosha and what asanas, pranayama and mantra will help your transformation
• Practice a mini facial self-massage technique using a stimulation of energy points and include it into your daily routines to help balance your unique dosha
• Choose the right medicated oils, therapeutic music and herbal teas to support and enhance your practice at home
£35 (incl. herbal teas)
Book two or more Yoga & Ayurveda workshop series and receive the following discount:
2 workshops - 5% discount
3 workshops - 10% discount
4 workshops - 15% discount
*Please note that this discount cannot be applied if purchased online so please contact us directly for multiple bookings.
Book online now
or call 0208 874 4500