Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation Retreat In the North Cascades
An Invitation to Rest, Relax, and Rejuvenate your Body, Mind and Spirit
Yoga • Mindfulness Meditation • Hiking
Type of Event
Enjoy 3 days of Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation in the beautiful North Cascades National Park. Nourish yourself with delicious meals. Stroll through the forest or sit quietly beside the aquamarine waters of Diablo Lake. Learn heart-opening poses to help you stay energized, hip-openers for flexibility, and restoratives and meditation for stress reduction. This weekend promises the opportunity for you to experience the joys of rejuvenation and relaxation
• Includes two night’s accommodations at North Cascades Institute’s ELC (Recognized as one of the most beautiful natural settings in the Pacific Northwest, the ELC has been described as one of the “Top Three Spots in the North Cascades” by the Seattle Times.)
• Four yoga classes suitable for beginners and intermediate students
• Mindfulness Meditation instruction and practice
• Naturalist –led nature walk
• Access to miles of hiking trails
• Six delicious, healthy meals featuring locally-sourced ingredients
Susan D’Onofrio has been practicing and teaching yoga for over 30 years,. She is a Certified Anusara-Inspired Yoga Teacher. She is also a Certified Engaged Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator.
The Anusara Yoga philosophy of seeing the good in everything allows yoga to be more accessible and enjoyable for anybody. Susan believes yoga and meditation offer great opportunities for us to discover and re-connect with our true essence.