Type of Event
Learn how to look after your back.
Did you know that our postural habits can contribute to back pain?
Did you know that the abdominal muscles are designed to protect the lumbar spine against disk problems?
In this 2-hour Workshop, you will learn:
- if your postural habits are affecting your back,
- how to tone the right muscles,
- an effective, safe, and easy sequence to practice at home,
- how to awaken the core, increase strength, and flexibility, and
- how to look after your back.
The overwhelming majority of us will experience back pain and dysfunction at some point in our lives. Practicing Yoga for Healthy Backs helps to strengthen the body, encourages greater mobility, improves and corrects your posture, and can be a long-term preventative measure for maintaining your back health.
A strong and healthy back is essential to our health, productivity, and overall well-being.
Cost: $25 before 3/12, $40 thereafter