Yoga for Healthy Bones
The recipe for healthy bones includes:
• good nutrition
• weight-bearing exercise
• well-toned muscle and fascia
• stress relief.
This unique, multi-modal approach to bone health combines yoga, nutrition, breath and energy practices to help you maintain your bone health through your 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond
Type of Event
Sunday 20 October
9.30 am - 4.30 pm
This workshop includes:
• Mindful movement to increase internal awareness.
• Breathing and meditation to calm the nervous system.
• Research-based yoga practice for improving osteoporosis outcomes.
• Nutritional recommendations for better bone health…and a delicious vegan and gluten-free lunch utilising these principles!
The workshop is taught by Lisa Fabry, plant-based nutritionist and yoga therapist. Lisa has over 15 years experience as a yoga teacher and food educator. Having received an osteoporosis diagnosis at a relatively young age, she was determined to find out everything she could about the condition, and what she could do to prevent it getting worse. After only a year of adopting some of the principles she teaches in this course, she had not only prevented a worsening of the condition, but her results showed an improvement in bone condition. She feels healthier, fitter and stronger than ever and is passionate about sharing this information with as many women as possible. If you are a woman in your 30s, 40s or 50s and you want to maintain or regain your optimum bone health, this workshop is for you. Book soon, as there are only 8 places on the course and it will fill up quickly.