Yoga in Maui
The retreat will consist of 4 hours of yoga daily-except for Tuesday and Thursday where you will have the afternoon free to do whatever your heart desires.
Type of Event
Breakfast and Lunch daily. Welcome and farewell dinners. Yoga classes daily with two afternoons left free for exploring beautiful Maui.
Your accommodation will be on the Banyan Tree property with a saltwater pool and spectacular views .
• 20 minutes from Kalahui Airport
• 15 minutes to windsurfing mecca, Hookipa Lookout
• 15 minutes to Paia swimming and surfing beaches
• 2 golf courses, hiking, biking and horseback riding in the area
• Short walk to the historic town of Makawao
•Expansive views of Haleakala crater, the West Maui mountains and the North Shore
Your host, Marty Herling, lived in San Francisco for many years before moving to Maui. During his time in in the city he attended many classes at Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco and completed the two year teacher training program. As a yoga student himself, Marty will be sensitive to our needs. He has a fully equipped yoga studio; you will not need to bring props.