Yoga & Pilates Holiday by the Sea
Yoga and Pilates are the perfect combination. Practiced together on retreat and you’ll feel the benefit of the ancient wisdom and vitality secrets of Yoga with the proficient structured Pilates movements to strengthen and enliven your whole body.
These are not ‘yogalates’blend. Our yoga & Pilates teachers are dedicated to their chosen field and so, if you want to progress your existing practice or you’re a complete beginner, you’ll learn so much from specialist teachers.
Also Sept 18-23
Type of Event
See below for what's included in your holiday.
Based at at two beautiful little boutique hotels a short walk from each other in the historic ‘old town’ of Denia, an hour north of Alicante. This holiday promises to deliver a taste of the ‘real’ Spain. Staying amongst Spanish families in their grand town houses amongst the cobbled streets, baroque churches, tapas bars and delicious restaurants and yet, you’re an easy 10 minute walk to the sea. Airport transfers available from Alicante at selected times.
All rooms are ensuite, beautiful & well equipped and all available for single use .. we don't make nor ask our guests to share.
To ensure and maintain the integrity of both disciplines, we hold one class of Yoga and one class of Pilates each day so that you can clearly discover and feel the benefits of each. Both practices encourage strong posture, good balance, excellent coordination and flexibility that allow our bodies to realign and gain strength. Both Yoga and Pilates rejuvenate our bodies and minds. They give us energy and nourishment which in turn helps us to feel both relaxed and more alive.
Each day begins with a cup of herbal tea and fresh fruits whilst you slowly awake before an inspiring 90 minute morning class with our specialist teachers prior to a healthy buffet brunch mid-morning.
Then, after breakfast, your day could be spent enjoying our: guided bike ride, coastal hike, Spanish cookery workshop, pampering therapies or simply relaxing at the beach before we meet again late afternoon for more yoga & pilates before supper & chats.
Who is this holiday suited to?
For anyone who has a little Yoga or Pilates experience and also those with a regular practice who want to develop and expand upon what they have been taught so far.
If you’re traveling solo you’ll find this holiday is perfect for you as many of our guests come on their own and a friendly camaraderie soon develops between all guests.
Spread the cost of your holiday!
Once you've booked your place with us, you can either pay in full by bank transfer or with a card online or, spread the cost of the holiday over a number of instalments.
What's included in your holiday?
* 5 nights in a boutique hotel in twin room with en-suite bathroom. There is a small single supplement charge of £12 per night for all solo guests
* A daily 90 minute Pilates class (Beginner to Advanced levels)
* A daily 90 minute Yoga Hatha Vinyasa Flow class (Beginner through to Advanced levels)
* Mudras, Meditation & Mantras Workshop
* Guided coastal walk to boost your metabolism and ‘drink’ the fresh sea air
* Daily 'mini breakfast' of fresh fruits & herbal teas to help you slowly awake
* Reassuringly healthy, nutritious brunch each day after morning class
* Delicious vegetarian suppers x3. On the other 2 eves your taste buds can explore the excellent local restaurants. On one of these evenings we will organise a group meal at a local restaurant, your attendance is not compulsory nor complimentary, join us if you fancy.
* Welcome meeting with refreshments
* Unlimited herbal and fruit infusions during your stay
* Wellbeing gifts to help you relax
* Services of our Retreat Manager to help organise your stay
Airport Transfer Service from/to Alicante
Join our transfers meeting guests on arrival day between 11-13.00 and arriving back on final day for midday & mid-afternoon. Transfers take an hour €38 each way.