Yoga & Self-Care Holiday in Paros, Greece
Enjoy a week in beautiful Greece with yoga and self-care in Aliki, Paros, where you will discover the calming seaside, green mountains, and delicious Mediterranean food.
This vacation is open to all levels and ages. With two yoga classes of varying styles per day and a special workshop, you can deepen your practice and develop a self-care routine.
Type of Event
daily yoga class at 7:30 am and at 18:00
- Two all level Yoga classes offered per day, led by two experienced teachers, with all levels of experience welcome
- A range of Yoga styles and practices including: Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Nidra, Breathwork and Meditation
- Two Self-Care workshops on how to apply simple yogic techniques for health and wellness
- Seven nights accommodation at a family style hotel with a pool
- Five beaches walking distance
- A daily buffet breakfast
- A welcome dinner
- A boat trip (light food as salads and fruit included) with a possibility to snorkel
- Free time to explore local cuisine and typical Greek taverns, nature and seaside
- Child- and family friendly
Saturday 5th – Saturday 12th October 2019
Aliki Panorama Hotel is a small cozy hotel completely renovated in 2019. Located about 300 meters from the centre of the picturesque fishing village Aliki, with 5 different beautiful beaches walking distance, with rooms with either a sea or a mountain. The hotel has a wonderful terrace with a bar, to enjoy a nice healthy juice or a cocktail and watch the sunset.
There is free WiFi available in the rooms.
Aliki is located at the southern part of Paros, a fishermen village with a picturesque port, taverns and the beach Piso Aliki with white pebbles and salt cedars that spread down to the sea. At its beautiful taverns you can try fresh fish and the traditional “gouna” (sun-dried mackerel). Next to the small port, there is one more beautiful beach, which is ideal for swimming in its crystal clear blue waters.
Run by Daria Mnych and Olga you will have the benefit of two yoga teachers guiding you through your daily practice. We each bring our own authentic styles but are united by the belief that yoga is there to be enjoyed by everyone and always ensure our students enjoy their classes no matter what level of experience they have.
Yoga is good for you.
Experiencing a daily yogic ritual has many benefits: physical & mental health, increased awareness and an ability to manage stress in that dynamic world that we live in.
And all of this in beautiful and peaceful village of Aliki will allow you recharge and rejuvenate.
We will be practicing a range of styles and practices including: Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Nidra, Breathwork and Meditation.
During the 2 Self-Care workshops - on how to apply simple yogic techniques for health and wellness - you will learn how to develop your own yogic practices at home on a daily base. The techniques are all easy applicable and you will be able to experience the effects and choose those techniques, which suit you best.
The boat trip will be provided by a local partner and will reveal the beauty of the island and the lagoons around. There will be light food as salads and fruit included, with a possibility to snorkel.
Guided hiking tours and massages are available on request (extra fee applicable, € 35 - € 70).
There is always the freedom to opt out from any of the yoga / meditation sessions or the boat trip.
Single occupancy: € 949,- per person
Double occupancy - twin room: € 749,- per person
VAT incl. Payments should be made in Euro via Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Card or iDeal.
- Transpfer from/to Paros National Airport (Parikia)
- 7 nights at Aliki Panorama Hotel including shower/WC, hot water, fridge, balcony/terrace and free Wi Fi access
- 7 days of buffet breakfast at Aliki Panorama Hotel
- Two yoga classes a day of varying styles suited for both beginners and experienced practitioners
- 2 Self-Care workshops
- A boat trip with possibility to snorkel
- Yoga mats and props
- A welcome dinner with all the participants
- Flights/ferry/transport to Paros
- Lunch and dinner - aside from the welcome dinner and breakfast the other meals are not included. The hotel has a restaurant and there are multiple restaurants and taverns at walking distance. Greek food offers a wide range of vegetarian options for a reasonable price.
- Activities. There are a number of other activities which including site and museums visits. We can help arrange tickets and transport for you.