Yoga, Snow & Spa Retreat 2015
Le Grand Bellevue is excited to announce its collaboration with the best-selling author and yoga expert Jax May Lysycia for a Yoga, Snow and Spa retreat from the 14th to the 18th March 2015.
Type of Event
We invite you to learn the intimacy of sensation & meditation via dynamic yoga helping you to become more alert, open and lighter. Enjoy a series of deep morning meditations to develop clear concentration & awareness and boost your health and sportiness with dynamic yoga classes in the evening. This Yoga Retreat lets you reconnect with nature and gather new strength in Gstaad’s rich Alpine air.
This retreat will enable you to:
Explore new ways to nourish yourself on and off the mat
Deepen your practice by learning to surrender into a breathing routine
Feel spacious and let your mind explore freedom
Jax May was voted one of the top 10 Yoga teachers in the UK by Yoga Magazine 2013. Her style follows no set of rules because she prefers to help students develop their own yoga style. She has studied extensively restorative, ashtanga, vinyasa flow, dynamic, acro and Yin Yoga as well as being a teacher of the Pilates system.
- 2 yoga sessions per day
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room with single or double occupancy
- Healthy brunch and dinner including water and juices (except alcoholic beverages)
- Free flow alpine herbal ice tea in the Spa
- Use of the indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, the 7 variations of saunas & steam baths and the fitness room
- 15% discount on Le Grand Spa treatments
- One husky ride excursion (depending on the snow conditions)
CHF 2'150 per person in a double room
CHF 2'550 per person in a single room
+ 2 days of ski-instructor for three hours a day (starting between 12:30-1:30)
+ 2 days regional ski-ticket
CHF 2'854 per person in a double room
CHF 3'254 per person in a single room