Yoga Teacher Training 200-HR - Costa Rica
Your training takes place over three weeks in a fun, patient, and supportive environment. There’s also a completely optional pre-work program that you can complete from the comfort of your home, before you head out to your training. Completing even small portions of the pre-work can help you enjoy a much richer experience once you arrive at training.
The training program includes:
* A pre-training “yoga plan” that includes asana, meditation, and pranayama. This will prepare you for your training, and ensure that you get the most possible benefit from it.
* Carefully selected readings and video clips that illustrate key concepts in areas such as philosophy, anatomy, meditation, pranayama, and of course, asana practice
* Fun, thoughtfully designed exercises that you can practice, and then use with your students to help them increase important qualities such as self-awareness, presence, openness, and mental flexibility.
* Simple exercises that create a practical yet profound understanding of “yoga anatomy” – how each person’s unique bone structure determines what they can and can’t do – so that you can safely, confidently, and intelligently provide adjustment cues and pose modifications
* Journaling assignments, if you’re so inclined, to aid in your awareness and transformation
* Tons of encouragement and support
While you can still receive your 200-hr certification without completing any of the pre-work, integrating even small portions of the larger program will profoundly affect what you get out of your experience. And best of all, it’s all included in your standard tuition.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
* Technique Refinement: Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation
* Anatomy, Physiology, Healing, and the Mind: Unifying Eastern & Western Wisdom
* Teaching Methods: Making the Transition from Student to Teacher
* Ancient Wisdom, Modern Mind: Presenting Yogic Philosophy So It Resonates Today
* Authentic Presence: The Greatest Gift You Can Offer to Others
* The Business of Yoga: Classes, Privates, Studios, and More
* Diet and Body Image: The New Look of Health
* Adjustments, Modifications, and Props: Working with Individual Anatomies, Mindsets, and Fitness Levels
* Student Teaching: Sequencing and Leading Classes, and Assisting Other Teachers
* Train in Active Vinyasa Flow, Slow Flow, and Restorative. Learn elements of popular styles including traditional Hatha, Jivamukti, Integral, Ashtanga, Yin, and Vinyasa Flow.
* Five teachers with 80 Years of Experience Teaching Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Philosophy, Healing, and Personal Transformation.
* Professionally designed training program with six weeks of optional pre-training coursework and support to maximize learning.
*Fun, warm, and supportive environment – community, not competition.
* Lovingly prepared meals made with the freshest local ingredients available. Healthful, flavor-filled cuisine that will leave you satisfied without weighing you down.