Yoga Teachers Training RYT 500
This course is not just for you to become a Yoga Teacher rather this is an intense program to become a Yogi, get transformed with real, traditional, Ashram style of teaching from an experienced Yoga Master who have trained 1300 plus yoga teachers in 44 countries. The course starts for beginners and ends for Advance practicers
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
This is a 31 Days program. Since there will be the most celebrated festival of India - 'Diwali' during this period, we are also keeping celebration for participants to enjoy this festival.
It will be a full day program but you will find enough time for yourself to go more inside to feel life on beach.
You should report minimum one day before
Course Fees in USD
500 Hrs. = Total Fees 1500$ (before 15 July)
Includes all Course material (Books/CDs/DVDs), Yoga Gear, Yoga Mat, Kriya kit, Certificate. All meals-Pure Vegetarian & Vegan (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner) twin sharing room for man / woman separately. Additional Fees for individual Accommodation· 10$ per day extra.
The IYTTC conducted by UYLS itself is a comprehensive Yoga Course; a unique combination of authentic, ancient Indian classical Yoga with modern technology and gadgets under the inspiring and transforming guidance of International Yoga Guru Pundit Radheshyam Mishra.
Further, the IYTTC will be conducted at one of the most beautiful beach in the world - Palolem, Goa. Palolem Beach is largely unspoiled and is inhabited by both local fishermen and by foreign tourists who live in shacks along the shore or in the main village itself. It is about one mile (approximately 1.61 km) long and is crescent-shaped; one can view the entire beach from either end. Both ends of the beach consist of rocks jutting out into the sea. The depth of the sea increases gradually, being shallowest at the northern end of the beach, making it safe for average swimmers, and the currents are not fast.
The beach is featured as the Goan residence of Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) in the film The Bourne Supremacy (2004). The initial footage in the movie gives a good idea of the natural beauty of the beach - the distinctive tree covered rocks at one end (known locally as Green Island - to which tours are run) and beach shacks. At the top of the island adjoining Palolem Beach there is a stone sculpture created by an American conceptual and land artist Jacek Tylicki called "Give if you can – Take if you have to" also called the "Money Stone". It became a pilgrimage destination. At the low tide it is a tough jungle walk and a guide is recommended. People can leave or take money at will at the Money Stone. (From Wikipedia)
Ujjain Yogalife Society (UYLS) is a continuous endeavors to commit self to the universe and feel an unparalleled state of physical, mental and spiritual well being. It brings together some of the most accomplished yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts.
UYLS is a premier institute for teacher training in India offering Yoga Alliance Registered programs – RYT 200, 300 and RYT 500 courses. Our teacher training programs are accredited with and recognized by Yoga Alliance USA – YA, Council of Yoga Alliance International – CYAI, Quality Control of India, The Yoga Institute, Santacruz Mumbai, International Yoga Federation- IYF, and Yoga Alliance International-YAI.
No Yoga centre has such affiliations, accreditation and association in India as we UYLS has been honoured with our genuine Yoga teaching.
We bring about transformational changes, at mental, emotional and physical levels, in our students with hands on training focused on Yoga in-depth, Philosophy of Yoga, body alignment, asanas, meditation and therapeutic healing.
This residential course will be conducted by Pundit Radheshyam Mishra, an International Yoga Guru with 23 Years of teaching experience in 40 countries of the world, founder of Ujjain Yoga Life Society International and YogaLife USA Inc. The Master belongs to a traditional lineage of ancient Classical Yoga of Shri Yogendra Ji, the founder of very first Yoga Organization of the world 'The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai. He is direct disciples of A living Yogi Dr. Jayadeva Yogendra and Smt. Hansa J. Yogendra. His organization’s curriculum, history, and traditional lineage can be checked out in more detail at: - about us
Don’t Just Learn, Transform!
Yoga is an ancient technology of personal transformation. Its tools are remarkably simple, and yet, its effects are profound.
The true power of yoga lies not in the strength and vitality it gives the physical body (though this is undeniable), but rather in the profoundly positive ways it can change our entire human system. Yoga can refine the mind, clear negative emotions, create positive habits and behaviors, improve our relationships and potentially bring forth profound spiritual experiences.
In this unique Yoga teacher’s-training program, you will:
• Learn an immense amount about yoga and its full complement of practices
• Develop a deep understanding of yoga’s perspective on the human system and how it functions,
• Experience how Yoga’s tools affect each of us in different ways and on different levels
• Learn how to apply yoga’s tools in different ways and for different people
• Grow, personally, on all levels (mental, physical, emotional and behavioral) through a practice personalized for you
Therapist Training Program
In short, the UYLS Yoga Teacher’s Training not only provides clear, coherent and complete information about yoga, it’s tools, philosophies, and practices, but it will also facilitate the personalized, experiential support necessary to effectively implement this into your life.
This training will result in a new you, with a new perspective on life and relationship. It will be a more authentic you; with actual and sustainable behavioral change, developed out of deep, experiential understanding and when it will be your turn to help someone else, you will clearly understand how to do that from a place of authentic knowledge, personal experience and deep knowing.
This Program is Different!
As a participant in the UYLS’s Training, you will connect personally with International Yoga Guru Pundit Radheshyam Mishra, who will:
• Guide and direct your daily, personal practice answer informational questions related to
• Mentor you in developing your yoga teaching skills
This personal support will hold you throughout the course of the training and beyond. When tailored to the individual needs and capabilities of each person, the tools of yoga can coax tremendous positive transformation out of us. Authentic Yoga Teaching is a practice that has been passed down from one generation to the next for at least several thousand years. It is an ancient discipline, with deep theoretical and practical roots, and there is a rich textual tradition that underlies and explains the practice, its applications, and its meaning.
Pundit Ji have studied in this tradition in 90’s and his immediate guru is Dr. Jaydeva Yogendra (Son of
Shri Yogendra) and Hansa Ji from The Yoga Institute, Mumbai, (The oldest Yoga Institution). They are the most influential masters of yoga in modern times. Their knowledge of Yoga, Human Being, Sanskrit and the primary Indian philosophical schools was unrivaled. Yet the main focus of their energy and lifelong work was the study, practice and teaching of therapeutic Yoga for supporting health, healing, and personal transformation.
Yoga is a life-long path, which provides ongoing opportunities for learning and refinement. To be a good teacher requires that one must practice what they are teaching. UYLS Teacher’s Training program models this inside and outside the classroom.
Beyond Information, Deeply Experiential.
The UYLS’s Teacher Training will provide you with a deep understanding of:
• How to practice and teach āsana (physical postures), including
• Techniques: how to correctly practice the main postures, in classical way.
• Primary effects and purposes of each āsana/ posture
• How to adapt each posture to achieve the proper function of the posture.
• How to organize postures into different sequences to achieve different results.
Specifically, this involves understanding the physical requirements of each posture as well as the strain each posture puts on the body/mind/breath and how these can be utilized in combination with those other postures. The resulting understanding is an incredibly adaptable system for creating practices.
• How to practice and teach prāṇāyāma (conscious breathing), including
• Definition of prāṇāyāma, what it means, why it’s practiced, etc.
• How to create a prāṇāyāma practice
• How to develop the quality and length of the breath
• Prāṇāyāma techniques: how to practice, use and teach different prāṇāyāma techniques
• Prāṇāyāma ratios: how to practice, development and teach different breathing ratios
• How to practice and teach meditation (dhyāna), including
• Different understandings of meditation
• How to create and develop meditation practices
• Meditation techniques: their practice, effects and how to teach them
• Meditation objects: fundaments of how to choose them
• How to practice yoga in daily life or ”off the mat”, including
• In depth learning of Patañjali’s Yogasūtra. This is the traditional main presentation of how to live the path of yoga.
• Overview of the Yoga teachings on navigating difficult life situations
Personal Transformation, The Foundation of Teaching
Obviously, a lot of information is presented over the course of the training, but the emphasis is always how to apply the information and how to facilitate the experiences. Yoga is not informational. Yoga is experiential, it must be done, practiced and experienced to be understood and to have an effect on us and thus to change us. The UYLS’s training emphasizes the practical application of yoga and its tools. The training covers not only what the tools are, but how to think about using them, how to understand the way they function (according to the traditional models within which they were created), and how to use them. The result of this process is self-transformation. Gradual, sustainable and meaningful, personal transformation, achieved through the immensely satisfying and interesting path of yoga. These are proven and profound teachings designed to help you, and therefore students, achieve the joy, freedom and health of a person in balance with their most authentic self.
A Therapeutic Tradition
The UYLS’s program provides a precious opportunity to be trained in the therapeutic yoga tradition of Śri Yogendra. A tradition rooted in The Yoga Institute a world famous and oldest Yoga Institute. The training equips students with the tools, experiences and understandings necessary to teach group classes and general individual sessions in this tradition, where:
• The approach to healing is truly holistic; and the mind, body and spirit are seen as completely interconnected, yet discernible aspects of a single entity
• Where each person is viewed an individual; and the yoga is uncompromisingly adapted to the student, and not just the student to the yoga
• Where the student-teacher relationship has always been viewed as the heart of the teaching and the transformational process
Specifically, the UYLS’s Yoga Teacher Training will give participants the coursework, methodology, and hours needed to become a Yoga Alliance RYT-500 yoga teacher (for those who currently hold a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 hour designation, and a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 certification for those who do not). Most importantly, this training can help lead you to become someone who can be an excellent yoga teacher or yoga therapist, because you’ve done the work and transformed yourself. You will dig through your own patterning, access your own inner resources, and become someone who can lead others down that same path of growth and healing.
Is This Training For You?
The UYLS’s training is for anyone who is ready to experience Yoga deeper. This training is appropriate for:
• Someone interested in becoming a skilled yoga teacher
• Already established yoga teachers wanting to deepen their practice or move it in a therapeutic direction
• Medical & mental health professionals wanting to understand yoga’s multidimensional approach to the human system and how to use breathing, attention and movement meaningfully with their clients
• Someone interested in deepening their understanding of yoga for their own personal practice and evolution. If you simply enjoy yoga, have seen the effects it’s had on you and want to know more or understand why, then this is also for you!
• This training is for those who want to understand the full spectrum of how Yoga can change their live sand those who want grow, heal, and be of service to the world around them.
• Graduates will receive Yoga Teacher Certification from the UYLS and will be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified teacher. UYLS is also registered with Council for Yoga Accreditation & Affiliations, International Yoga federation and Yoga Alliance International.
If you are interested in joining our UYLS’s Yoga Teacher Training programs, please, Apply Online Now. All applicants are interviewed as part of the application process. However, before applying if you would like to talk with us, please contact us by clicking
The program will include the following topics:
• Aasans (Standing, Seated, Supine, and Prone postures)
• Easy Techniques to Master the Postures
• Anatomy Essentials
• Human Physiology
• Anatomy and Physiology of Aasans
• Kriyas (Shatkarma – Cleanings/Cleansings)
• Positive Attitude
• Public Speaking
• Methodology of Teaching Yog
• Teaching and Presentation Skills
• Human Psychology
• Yogic Diet
• Concentration and Meditation Techniques
• Sankhya Philosophy
• Literary References
• Internet References / PDF Books / PPTs etc.
Eligibility: For 500 Hours: Participants with keen desire to know Yoga in-depth for self-transformation and helping the society with better health.
**Eligibility Criteria for One month Program for beginners – RYT-500
• Age : 18+
• Understand read and write in English
• Willing to use Computer and Internet for
research, analysis and making presentations
• Willing to learn and practice traditional Yoga
without any fear
• No debilitating chronic illness or physical
• Willing to follow a Yogic Lifestyle, Food habits
• Should register 2 months in advance to get
printed and audio-visual Course Material and
study them well before joining.
This is a Residential Progressive course in Yoga for 31 days, where the group follows a “Yogic Lifestyle and Routine” prescribed below. Participants not only learn the aforementioned topics but also learn about meals, eating habits, relaxation, behavior and sleep. All this happens in a disciplined environment with the objective that a similar lifestyle can be adopted in one’s daily life and routine going forward, making one’s life healthy, peaceful, and happy.
Time Activity Duration (Minutes/Hours)
6:00 Meditation 30 mins
6:30 Kriyas and Cleansing 15 mins
6:45 Sattvik Tea 30 mins
7:00 Yogic Walk & Warm Up Preparatory Exercises
8:00 Free Time
9:00 Free Time / Self Study
10:00 Lectures 60 mins
11:00 Asanas / Pranayama
13:00 Lunch followed by Yogic Walk 30 mins
14:00 Nishpand Bhav and Relaxation 30 mins
14:30 Self Study 60 mins
15:30 Theory/Presentations 60 mins
16:30 Tea Break 30 mins
17:00 Practice teaching 60 mins
18:00 Yoga Practices 60 mins
19:00 Free Time
21:00 Recreation Session
**Note: Daily schedule and content is subject to change because of constant improvement in course structure
Preparation for the Course
You must practice Yoga every day from the date of registration to prepare your body for this extensive course. Upon registration for the course, participants will receive a kit containing Books and CDs.