Yoga Tharepy and Ayurveda
Food for yoga practitioner
Meditation - is a brain therapy
Structure of practice
Common Disease: Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy
Three dosha according to five elements
Ayurvedic herbs for yoga practitioner
Type of Event
Starting from 6am to 21-30pm with break.
1. Yoga Practice
We combine Yoga Practice with the scientific knowledge of Ayurveda. The Yoga Trainees will learn in depth Therapeutic Yoga Practices for all different constitution of bodies as per Ayurveda. Every class is structured to activate and open all the energy meridians
2. Chakras Practice
Every Asana is explained with its entire structure and its effect on different Chakras in our body. Not only we provide theory on Chakra knowledge but we also structure each Yogic Asana Practice according to balancing, stimulating and healing each Chakra.
3. Ayurvedic Three Doshas
Human body is a divine creation which consists of 5 elements of the nature – Air, Dire, Earth, Sky and Space. These five elements leads to the formation of 3 Ayurvedic Constitutions of the body or as we call it, Ayurveda 3 Dosha’s of the body. We not only teach how to recognise them, but also how to design the practice, the diet and the wholesome living according to these 3 Doshas.
4. Vata Dosha : The Air Constitution: Characteristics (Physical, Psychological and Behavioural diagnosis), Signs of imbalance, Signs of balance, Correct Yoga Practice to balance, Ayurvedic Herbs
5. Pitta Dosha : The Fire Constitution: Characteristics (Physical, Psychological and Behavioural diagnosis) Signs of imbalance Signs of balance, Correct Yoga Practice to balance, Ayurvedic Herbs.
6. Kapha Dosha : The Earth Constitution: Characteristics (Physical, Psychological and Behavioural diagnosis), Signs of imbalance, Signs of balance, Correct Yoga Practice to balance, Ayurvedic Herbs
7. Ayurvedic Medicine/Herbs
Learn about Ayurvedic Herbs and Ayurvedic Medicines for Yoga Practitioner and for overall good health.
8. Common Diseases : Learn about more than 20 common diseases and their treatment through: Correct diet, Ayurvedic Herbs, Correct Yoga Practice
9. Sankaprachalana : Deep digestive system cleansing technique with particular Yoga Aasanas and Ayurvedic Treatment.
10. Food according to Sat Chakra and Pancha Pranas : Learn about the 7 Energy Meridians and 5 Vital Energy in our body, Signs of balance, Signs of imbalance, How to balance them with the help of Yoga Practice, Right food to balance the 5 Vital Energy, Herbs to balance the chakras
11. Food and Seven Tissues (Dhatus)
Proper understanding of Tissues helps practitioner to predict the symptoms and provide best Yogic Treatment. Learn about the relationships of Seven Tissues in our body which are:
12. Meditation brain Therapy : Learn 7 effective ways of Meditation and their effects on the mind, body and energy. Also learn about Ayurvedic Herbs specifically for the brain.
13. Structural Yoga Practice : Learn and practice how to construct a Yoga Therapy lesson, to balance all the chakras.
14. Yoga Nidra : Learn and experience deep yogic relaxation to balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system and, balance the left and right brain. Benefits of Yoga Nidra reflects not only physically but also on conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.
It helps releasing high blood pressure, stress, improves concentration, and leads to overall Emotional Integration.
15. Myofascial Yoga : Understanding the Network of Fascia in our body, Myofascial Anotomy, Use this knowledge of connective tissues to deepen your Yoga Practice
16. Stress Management : How to be stress-free while conducting a Yoga Class, How to manage a student who is stressfull, How to be stress-free using Meditation and Pranayam, Correct structure of Yoga Practice to manage Stress
17. Kyphosis : Learn about Kyphosis – diagnosis and treatment, Detailed Anatomy of Spine , How you can construct a class for this spinal dysfunction, How to make corrections in Yoga Asana
18. Lordosis: Learn about Kyphosis – diagnosis and treatment, Detailed Anatomy of Spine , How you can construct a class for this spinal dysfunction, How to make corrections in Yoga Asana
19. Scoliosis : Learn about Kyphosis – diagnosis and treatment, Detailed Anatomy of Spine , How you can construct a class for this spinal dysfunction, How to make corrections in Yoga Asana
20. Yoga for old age : Learn about how you can construct a class for people over 60, Correct Yoga Aasanas and their benefits
21. Menstruation : Learn which Aasna’s are good during Menstruation, How to release Menstruation pain through Yoga Aasanas and Pranayam, Which Aasanas should be avoided during Menstruation, How to construct a Yoga class specially for Menstruation, Ayurvedic Herbs
22. Menopause and Osteoporosis : What is exactly the Menopause and Osteoporosis?, Correct Yoga Practice , Ayurvedic Herbs, How to construct a Yoga class for Menopause and Osteoporosis
23. Restorative Yoga : Asanas that relaxes the body, Asanas that stimulates the healing energy in the body, Asanas that helps the practitioner to absorb the benefits of the practice in the body
24. Six Rasas and Herbs Therapy : The fundamentals and theory of Six tastes according to Ayurveda, Determine the experience and effect of Food on our body, 6 Tastes and their Predominant Elements, How to work with taste according to the Vata, Pitta and Kapha constitutions, Ayurvedic Herbs for each Dosha.
25. Sun & Moon Salutation : Practice of Sun and Moon Salutation to balance the energy channels.