Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda Wellness Certified 100-Hour Course
15 Day Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Wellness Course in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia from Dec 1st - Dec 15th! We will explore the complexities of yoga therapy and ayurveda with Yoga Therapist & Master Teacher Krishna Raja and guest teacher Dr. Sheetal Chopade (BAMS).
825 USD without accommodation
1210 USD with accommodation
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Yoga/Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda are ancient Indian systems of education, healthy lifestyle, prevention of diseases, and healing methods. Both go hand in hand - complimenting each other. In our modern day, we live an unhealthy lifestyle full of stress, poor diet, and pollution. Every individual should learn both of these systems to live a stress-free, happy life.
This course is for yoga practitioners and health-oriented people interested in the benefits of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy. At the end of 100-Hour course, you will have mastered the foundations of the practices and the benefits of these traditional techniques: the natural way of preventing and healing through Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy. You will also receive a certificate from the accredited Himalayan International Yoga School.
Option 1: 825 USD - includes course materials, certificate, and lunch.
Option 2: 1210 USD - includes course marterials, certificate, three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), and accommodation at Blue Indigo Yoga Cottage for the duration of the course.
NOTE: For students who select Option 1, accommodation is available just outside of Blue Indigo at Angkor Secret Garden Hotel. Rooms with breakfast range from 200 USD to 300 USD for 15 days.
About Blue Indigo Yoga Cottage: Blue Indigo Yoga Cottage is a yoga retreat and holistic sanctuary just outside the heart of Siem Reap. We are a ten minute walk from Pub Street and the Night Market and 25 minutes by tuk-tuk from Angkor Wat. Blue Indigo is family-owned and operated by Jean Navel, his wife, and his daughter.
Each cottage is built with locally-sourced, natural materials and each cottage comes with an attached bathroom/shower, fan, and mosquito net.
Course Curriculum -
1. Concepts of Yoga, Concepts of Mindfulness Yoga, Concepts of Yoga Therapy
2. Integrated Approach of Yoga Practice - - Theory & Practice
3. Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy - - Theory & Practice
4. How Mindfulness Yoga Practices will prevent, manage, and cure psychosomatic diseases - Theory & Practice
5. Role of Mindfulness Yoga in strengthening the immune system and preventing communicable diseases
6. Self-Introspection and Self-Analysis - Theory & Practice
7. Role of Mindfulness Yoga in preventing and healing diseases - Theory & Practice
8. Role of Meditation in preventing and treating diseases - Theory & Practice
9. How Mindfulness Yoga and Yoga Therapy compliment Ayurveda and modern medicine
10. What is "Yoga Therapy" and what is not "Yoga Therapy"
11. Cleansing Techniques - Theory & Practice
12. Advanced Yoga techniques for the Mind and Body - Theory & Practice
The course will explain how Mindfulness Yoga and Yoga Therapy can be used to prevent, manage, and reverse these diseases:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Heart Disease
- Back & Neck problems
1. Introduction to Ayurveda (What is Ayurveda?)
2. History of Ayurveda
3. Five Elements (Panchmahabhootas) Ether, Air, Fire, Water, & Earth
4. Introduction to the Doshas - Tridoshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha
5. Tri Malas (Mala, Mutra, Sweda)
6. Dhatus (Seven Tissues of the Body) and their functions
7. Shadras (Six Tastes) and their functions
8. Concept of Aatma and Parmatma
9. Human Consitution (Prakruti)
10. Agni and its types
Charya (Daily Regimen)
12. Detoxification, Treament Methods, Natural Medication
13. Role of Ayurvedic Massage in treating diseases
14. Role of Diet and Nutrition in treating diseases
15. Role of Mindfulness Yoga and Meditation in Ayurveda treatment
16. Organic Ayurvedic Food
FREE CONSULTATION: Participants of this course will receive a free consultation from the doctor and free Yoga counseling from the yoga therapist upon request.
Contact us at blueindigozencottage (at) gmail . com to reserve your spot today!
If you have any additional questions, please visit us at blueindigocottage . com!