YOGA TTC WITH SINDUMA AND L&M IN PARATY, RJ (BRAZIL)
Traditional flavour of yoga.
Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada, India is annoucing it's 34th international Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Level -I (RYT) at Paraty, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Fee includesYoga sessions (practice and theory) & Food & accommodation.
By joining us for this program you are contributing in service to the old age women pension and medical pension programs run by our ashram in kerala, India.
2250€ BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30TH
The intensive yoga course is designed to develop an authentic firm foundation in the practice of Yoga holistically, exploring the various aspects of Yoga in daily practice in a wide range. This international yoga course will be with personal guidance at each step. The yoga course is of exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive, a profound life coaching program. This yoga program guides the Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga levels supported by Bakthi Yoga vision.
Yoga is truly deep and is surely a personal journey. Sindu ma is an experiential guide with more than 33 - teaching & guiding experince in the deep practices of asanas, pranyama and meditation. Combining the authentic ancient science of yoga with the modern physical science and putting it in practicality to find the soothing shores of peaceful living. For this some of us need personal guidance with loyality and faith for a long term.
The 200hours yoga courses conducted by Tulasidalam are under the membsership program, so you will have the facility to refresh this level anytime internationally including at the ashram in Kerala, India.( pay only food & accommodation)
1. Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha yoga Pradipika and to Bagawad Gita.
2. With asana and pranayama practice and study we will deepen the awareness of the body, mind and Self connection. The understanding of human Anatomy and physiology based on asana practice will be the guide to Yoga Therapy for physical health.
3. Yoga teacher training course is mainly aimed to help the yoga aspirant evolve with personal yogic experiences in normal day to day life. Only an experiencing yogi can be a yoga teacher.
4. Every human being have the potential and knowledge to be liberated. We help to unfold this potential in you discovering your style through a supporting open approach. (Asana Styles: Hatha traditional, Hatha Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa, & Acro Yoga)
5. This yoga program transforms experienced Yoga practitioners (minimum 2 years into Yoga path) into Yoga Teachers by coming to know your true potential through guidance.
6. A sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga is required.
7. The yoga classes are conducted in simple English (we can offer help with spanish and portuguese).
The Sessions include:
Asana sequencing, safety techniques & alignments ;
Anatomy - Physiology
Pranayama - Mudras - Bandhas
Kriyas - Dharana(meditation)
Hatha Yoga - Ashtanga Yoga
Bakthi Yoga - Mantras - Chanting
Introduction to Yoga Scriptures
Acro Yoga - Yoga Thai massage
Voice modulation - Yoga Vocabulary
Class Structure - Teaching Practice
Ethics of Yoga teaching and teachers
Yoga Life style
Yoga Business Management
Introduction to Ayurveda
07,00 - 9.30 Chanting, Pranayama & Asana Practice
10.30 - 12.30 Yoga Theory
12.30 - 14.00 Asana alingment - Acro yoga - Yoga Thai Massage
14.00 - Lunch
16.00 - 19.00 Asana & Pranayama (practice / workshops)
19.00 - 19.30 Karma Yoga
19.30 - Dinner & later satsang
NB: Two Sundays coming in between the course will be free days.
Venue: This is the hostel of an ecovilla "Goura Vrindavana ecovilla and ashram bhakty yoga" (). It is in Paraty, RJ. The 2 free days we can spend one in the villa (waterfalls) and one we could go to the beach.
Km 558 – Graúna – Paraty, RJ