Yoga Tune Up® (YTU) Level 1 Training
Ready to step up your teaching? Ready to creatively sequence your movement classes, regardless of if they are yoga, Pilates, strength training or group fitness and empower your students with embodied knowledge?
Then you're ready for Grad School for Movement Professionals.
Join Nicole and Alex this summer at Yoga Bungalow
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Dates and Times: July 29 - August 1, 1-8pm and August 5-7, 1-8pm
Tuition: $920 early registration, $995 after July 1st, 2016
Yoga Tune Up® (YTU) is a potently therapeutic style of conscious corrective exercise that strikes a balance between the worlds of yoga, fitness & myofascial self-care. YTU breaks down the nuts and bolts of human movement and makes it accessible a broad spectrum of students at every age and level of fitness. It interweaves precise anatomy with a yogic lens of awareness, conscious relaxation and body therapy to help every student live better in their body.
In this 70-hour training you will:
• Become proficient and comfortable with the fundamentals of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics
• Learn a step-by-step process to create memorable, accessible classes and learn to “think out of the boxana”
• Refresh your love of teaching and learn new classroom leadership skills
• Be prepared to teach your own Yoga Tune Up® classes, privates, and more
• Radically change your teaching and how you approach movement
Best suited for teacher, coaches, therapists, clinicians and students from every walk of life!