Yoga vacation in Italy!
Ten days in Italy with Yoga! We will take you to the shore of picturesque Garda - the biggest lake in Italy to learn new efficient Yoga practices in company of like-minded people.
Type of Event
1. Deposit of $299 (due by May 15, 2013) with remaining $1300 (to be paid by June 30, 2013)
2. Full payment (DISCOUNTED!) of $1349 paid by May 15, 2013
Comfortable cottage village on the border between Italy and Switzerland, near the south foot of Alps, will become your home for ten days. You will enjoy our morning and night Yoga classes, walks among the beauty of Italian nature, excursions to Milan, Mount Baldo, famous Thermal Baths and even trip to Venice!!!
For 10 beautiful days you will enjoy:
- 2 Yoga classes with 2 Yoga teachers daily! We will learn the elements of Yoga that are easier to master practising on daily base. Those are: Kapalabhati, Nauli Kriya, Anuloma Viloma Pranayama, Salamba Sirsasana (after an exam), Pincha Mayurasana, Bakasana and more. You will get back home advanced Yoga arsenal to apply safely and effectively in Yoga classes of higher level or independently.
Read more about our Yoga program for the retreat on
- Accommodation (based on double occupancy) in comfortable cottage on the shore of Lake Garda
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Excursions (along the Lake Garda on a ship, Thermal Baths in Sirmione, Mount Baldo, tracking along the waterfalls, Venice, Milan.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
Early Bird Price:
ONLY $134 per day for first 10 people who join us before 1st of May!
BE QUICK and receive this 250$ discount!!!
Normal price for this all inclusive 10 day residential Yoga retreat is $159.9 per day!
Jump from Australian Winter into beautiful Italian Summer! :-)
Rejuvenate Your Body with our active and relaxing Yoga and enjoy beautiful surroundings with our special excursions!
Find all details on our website and please have a look on our exellent tour program below!
Daily programme of the tour:
Day 1 - arrival to Milan, transfer to the camping, allocation, walk, celebratory dinner in a restaurant.
Day 2 - morning training, breakfast, an excursion with a visit to the town of Lemone and its famous garden-museum of citruses, free time, night training, dinner.
Day 3 - morning training, breakfast, ocean excursion to the town of Malcesine, funicular ascend to the Mount Baldo (2500 m) with the breathtaking view of Lake Garda in the end of it, then a walk along the mountains of 2000 m (for which you will need a pair of sturdy comfortable shoes), return to the camp, night training, dinner.
Day 4 - morning training, breakfast, rest on the beach, mountain tracking (approximately 2000 m high, at will) from the lake to the picturesque waterfall and to the ancient church (12 cc), magnificently preserved with ancient murals; free time, night training, dinner.
Day 5 - morning training, breakfast, a trip on a ship to Thermal Baths of the Sirmione Peninsular and a spa in the open air in the natural waters; return to the camp at night, dinner.
Day 6 - morning training, breakfast, rest on the beach, free time. At will, you can visit one of the local fairs and do some shopping; night training and dinner.
Day 7 - morning training, breakfast, walk on the beach, free time. At will, there is a possibility of a trip on a yacht (approximately 10-15 Euros per person) along the Lake (to the bays and nude beaches, at will); night training, dinner.
Day 8 - early morning (6 am) trip to Venice, arrival to Venice, excursion to the square of Saint Mark, visit of Saint Mark's Cathedral, to the Doge's Palace (at will, as there is normally a long wait to get in); free time in Venice till evening (a possible trip to the Islands Lido and Murano, 15 Euros return); night in Venice.
Day 9 - early departure to Milan, arrival to Milan, allocation in a hotel; Milan excursion: Duomo Cathedral with an ascend to the roof, Castello Castle, famous Church Santa Maria della Grazie which contains the mural of 'The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci; shopping and rest.
Day 10 - morning training, breakfast, transfer to the airport, flight home.