Yoga & Wellness by the Caribbean coast of Colombia
7 days of Yoga & Meditation by the Caribbean sea, with natural movement, energy healing, massage, and ancestral rituals like Temazcal & Cacao Ceremony.
Type of Event
Welcome to move your body, calm your mind and connect with other beautiful souls in the Caribbean coast of Colombia! In this all inclusive -retreat we explore different aspects of yoga, natural movement and embodiment, ancient rituals like temazcal and cacao ceremony plus other relaxing and healing activities, all to align ourselves into more peaceful and full living. We nourish ourselves with delicious and healthy vegetarian food, and spend time together by balancing fun exploring and meaningful relaxing. Each day is opened with morning yoga + meditation, and closed with Evening Circle, and all the daily activities are designed to open our hearts and get back to our roots, in a truly supportive and caring environment.
During this 6-nights retreat we stay in beautiful eco-bungalows in La Sirena, just in front of the Caribbean sea. There is options for sharing the bungalow with one other person or reserving it just for yourself (for an additional price.) Each bungalow has it's own toilet and open air -shower, double or queen bed and additional single bed (when shared).
La Sirena is spacious eco-sanctuary, with a mission of taking care of the environment and all the surrounding life. It is located in the coastal town of Palomino, known for it's relaxed and joyful athmosphere. On the free time you can relax by the beach, enjoy the lush Colombian nature, lay in a hammock and reflect, or why not to even rent a surf board and take some lessons!
- Transportation from the Santa Marta airport to La Sirena (and back)
- Accomodation for 6 nights
- 3 meals/day (breakfast, lunch, dinner + snack)
- 2 yoga/movement classes per day + meditation
- All the retreat's activities, including Cacao ceremony, Temazcal, Clay Ritual, Energy Healing session
- 1 x 60 minutes holistic massage
- Flights to/from Colombia
- Visas or other requirements you might need to enter to Colombia
- Surf rentals or lessons (can be booked during the retreat)
- Accomodation in eco-bungalow, shared with 1 other person - 1100€
- Accomodation in eco-bungalow, privately - 1400€