Yogacruising in the Turkish Coast
YogaCruising ahoy! Yoga & Sailing
Combine yoga & sailing on one of our swimming hotels – traditional wooden Gulet yachts
YogaCruising is offering dreamlike adventure tours along the Turkish coast and in the Greek enhance your relaxation and recovery we also offer a variety of massages and therapeutic body work.
|995 €||Per person in shared cabin|
Type of Event
- Thai Massage
- Yantra Yoga
Vegeterian half board Meals, Fresh & Organic Food.
Daily 2 Yoga Session, Excursion, Hiking & Culture
A yoga cruise on board a traditional wooden yacht, where the Mediterranean meets the Aegean Sea
Yoga holidays on board a Gulet yacht.
The gulf of Gökova, beginning at the harbor of Bodrum, is regarded as one of the most enticing sailing areas of Turkey. The area is offering you clean, turquoise colored sea water and an unspoiled shoreline with lush vegetation of stunning biodiversity. Dreamlike bays and picturesque fishing villages, will lend you lots of opportunities to discover life anew, while enjoying the romantic atmosphere of a YogaCruise with the comfort of a YogaCruise Yacht – built with traditional craftsmanship. Come and discover this dreamlike sailing area, enjoying a yoga holiday on one of our yachts, and leave your everyday life at home.
You book a convenient flight to Dalaman or Bodrum.
A member of the YogaCruising team will wait for you at the exit of the airport, with a sign stating "YogaCruising", and will bring you to the yacht.
Transfer from the airport: Details
Order of events of the YogaCruising Cleopatra Route - example
Day 1 - Saturday: Arrival day
(the yacht does not leave the harbor before Sunday morning)
Arrival at Dalaman or Bodrum airport / Embarkation from 4
The transfer from the airport is not included.
Day 2- Sunday: Akbük-Tuzla
Day 3- Monday: Tuzla-Çatı (sailing)
Day 4- Tuesday: Çatı-Ören (Hiking & Sailing)
Day 5- Wednesday: Ören - English Harbour ( Village Market in Ören-Sailing)
Day 6- Thursday: English harbour-Cleopatra İsland (viilage Trip & Waterfall)
Day 7- Friday: Cleopatra İsland, Yoga on the Jety by Cleopatra İsland. Lunch trip by canal reeds with fishing boat to the village Akçapınar. Lunch at the seafood restaurant and then walk through groves sesame
Day 8 - Saturday: Departure day
Breakfast and transfer to the airport of Dalaman / Disembarkation at the latest 9
Highlights of your YogaCruising
* 2 times sailing an a traditionally built wooden yacht
* The love nest of Cleopatra, a visit to the Sedir Island with its unique beach of coral sand
* Hiking along the coastline from the English Harbor to the bay of Fener Island (Fakultativ)
* Dreamlike bays, crystal clear sea water, hidden islands.
* The enchanting harbor city of Bodrum with its castle of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
* Yoga – meditation – massages under the clear, blue sky.
* Delicious and healthy traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine
* A visit to a classical Turkish bath with a massage.
Extra costs on your YogaCruising trip
* Transfer from/ to the airport , the one way fare is Dalaman 25 €, Bodrum 35 €. to be paid on site.
* Other beverages: Coffee, , Smoothies, Fresh Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around 50-80 € per pers.)
* Extra excursions
* Entrance fees to the archaeological sites: Cleopatra Island: 20 TL (around 7 €)
* Dinner with fish specialties at a local fish restaurant: 75 TL ( € 24,-)
YogaCruising excursions and facultative offers:
* Exkursion Villages and Watterfall (€ 35,).
* Source river hike and small boots ride through canal Reed (€ 35,)
* 3 x Hiking Paket € 75,- 1 x Hiking € 35,
* Turkish Bad € 45,-
* Paddle Board tour in Amazon and Gökova € 45,-
Excursions: the minimum number of participants is 6 persons. The price for the excursion is per person and includes the guide, all bus transports and entrance fees.