YOGAthletica 200-Hour Awesome and Amazing Teacher Training Intensive
Whether you are an experienced practitioner ready to take the dive into teaching, or a brand spanking new-bie looking to deepen your proficiency and understanding of the practice, this training is for you.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Saturday, June 25 – Friday, July 1 AND Saturday, July 23 – Sunday, July 31, 2016
7.30am – 6.00pm each day
$2200 if registered and fully paid by May 15, 2016
$2500 on or after May 16, 2016
Presented in a clear and accessible format, this training is appropriate for anyone with the dedication, heart and passion for yoga, interested in learning its magic and intricacies from the ground up.
If you haven’t seen Shana in action, check out her YouTube channel () for a taste of her teaching. She’s all about explaining the logic and technicalities behind the postures so that students can mindfully and intelligently approach everything from the simplest to the most advanced asanas and transitions. Oh…and she’s all about having a great time doing it.
Here’s what you can expect to get out of the training:
* An in-depth understanding of asana that goes far beyond what you have ever learned before
* Extensive daily teaching practice in both one-on-one and group capacities
* How to recognize proper (or improper) alignmentreddiamondlogo
* How to adjust students both safely and effectively
* The ability to effectively and creatively sequence classes
* Gain a practical understanding of yoga philosophy, centering around the Eight Limbs of Yoga
* Reading and discussion of the Yoga Sutras
* An introduction to healthy, ayurvedic dietary principles
* Practical anatomy and how the muscles and bones align and engage to create each posture
Of course, if you want it, you will also get a new career out of the training, and all graduates will qualify to register as Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Level teachers.