Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Deepen your practice and understanding of yoga
The YogaWorks 200 hour yoga teacher training is designed to take your personal practice to a whole new level and provide you with the skillset to offer students an intelligent and inspired yoga class. This course is ideal for serious students and aspiring teachers.
In this training you will learn:
• The proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
• Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
• The science and art of sequencing a yoga class
• Hands on adjustments
• How to observe and see bodies
• The art of the voice
• Confidence though practice teaching
• Yoga history and philosophy
• An introduction into subtle body, ayurveda and meditation
• Sanskrit names of the postures
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga and become part of a likeminded community. For those who want to teach, this will mark the beginning of a successful career as a yoga teacher.
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.