Known for our gracious hospitality, gourmet vegetarian meals, and professional approach to managing your retreat, freeing you to teach.
Between classes retreatants enjoy a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces in which to meditate, move, share or simply relax. These include our cozy library, several patios, walking paths, and nearby hiking trails.
Our goal is to provide all the conditions necessary to optimize your group’s experience. Once you have reserved our Center, we will partner with you, facilitating every step from registration to farewell.
• Market your retreat on our website, Facebook page, email blasts and print materials (if desired)
• Manage your registration process (additional fee)
• Organize local transportation for arrival and departure
• Provide AV support (charges may apply)
• Create Welcome Kits
• Set up meeting spaces as needed throughout the program
• Have a member of our staff available for support at all times throughout your stay
We require a 50% deposit of the total room and board costs, payable on the following schedule:
• A deposit of 10% is due with the signed rental agreement
• The remaining 40% is due 6 weeks before the start date of your event
If you cancel more than 3 months before the start date of the event, we will refund your deposit fully