About Rajszew Project retreat
Our primary goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle. We want to help people visiting us to achieve that goal by giving them guidance and opportunity.
While we mainly concentrate on Hatha Yoga-Asana practices, we are also capable of conducting other activities such as internal development workshops and/or group therapy.
Yoga! In the modern world, yoga is getting more and more recognition as a viable and more fulfilling alternative to aerobics and jogging
(There are now more yogis in the rest of the world than in India - where it all began!). The growing interest in yoga in Poland mirrors that of the rest of the world.
It’s also worth noting that the most recent wave of its popularity is quite different from the 1960’s hunt for exotic truths and mysticism.
Current day yoga is a systematic work on the body with the goal of achieving personal growth through the harmony of the body and mind.
Now it is available for everyone - not just the selected few.
1. Based on the principles of agro-tourism, by reservation, we are offering short relaxing breaks to your busy routines for any individuals and families.
2. We will also be accepting small groups, of up to 20 people, for multi-day workshops
especially in yoga, but also, for example, personal development workshops.
3. With our motto: “Junk Food Is Evil”, we are offering "green classes" based on a copyrighted program of nutritional science, along with visits to the neighboring nature reserve, conversations with the foresters as well as yoga classes.
4. We provide all the necessary, hygienic, equipment required for practicing yoga, such as:
mats, blankets, bolsters, ladders, etc.
5. On weekends we heartily welcome single parents with their children. You’ll find our home to be a conducive environment in which to help strengthen family and human ties by creating peaceful conditions with a relaxing ambiance.”
6. In our well equipped large exercise room we extend our offer to people from the neighborhood of all ages, for regular yoga and meditation classes.
7. Ela offers sophisticated food based on vegetarian cuisine. You’ll never forget it.
This project has been a labor of love of ours for over 30 years. We feel that we’ve created a house with a soul, a beautiful garden, and with seasonably good weather.
And to make all of this very accessible and convenient to the Rajszew town center, as well as Warsaw, and tourists from afar.
And now we want to share it with our guests to practice yoga, to relax, and to feel as good as we do.
Note: By “practice yoga” we particularly mean Asanas and breathing exercises, combined with elements of meditation.
We underscore the priority of Asana by concentrating on physicality over spirituality.
We think you’re going to be amazed at how much stronger and more flexible your body will be after spending time with us.
Further, we believe that yoga is not just an exercise but also a gateway to a better, fuller life.
By strengthening our bodies we can be bring inner peace to our souls.
Our activities are non-religious, and we believe that principles of yoga can be practiced regardless of faith or affiliation.
We provide our home for place of rest and relaxation not a temple with prayer mills, mysticism, and bonfires.
We, Ela and Leszek, are not masters of yoga, but rather faithful adoptee and beneficiaries of this lifestyle. The benefits that we’ve experienced over the years, we would now like to share with everybody!
We strongly believe that yoga is very relevant in today’s fast-paced world, and that it has much to offer to contemporary people, our civilization, and our planet.
There are few simple guidelines to follow in our house
Night silence between 10PM and 6AM.
Zero tolerance policy for alcohol, cigarettes, drugs or other vices
No TV, radio and cellular phones talks
Google Map link 1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=
Amenities at our retreat:
-The property is fully developed and includes: parking, patio, pergola,
pond and garden with a large number of old plantings.
-The house is a large (6,000 sq ft/550m2), single story facility, that contains the following:
-7 rooms (1-3 persons per room)
-5 full bathrooms
-Seminar Room with fireplace (650 sq. ft / 60 m2)
-Large Exercise Room (over 1000 sq. ft / 100 m2)
- Utility building
Please write us at
Rajszew, ul. Konwaliowa 15,
05-110 Jabłonna, POLAND
Ela Michalkiewicz: +48 601 230-353
Leszek Michalkiewicz: +48 691 667-789
- Available:no alcohol
- Available:no meat
- Available:no smoking
- Available:airport transfer
- Available:all meals included
No reviews yetWrite a Review