About SNARK sailing retreat
On board the Thames barge SNARK you can leave behind the stresses and worries of the world and immerse yourself in the world of yoga and meditation or sailing and seamanship. We are based in Dartmouth, south Devon. Individuals and groups of all levels of experience are welcome. Our tariffs are fully inclusive with good home cooked food, comfortable accommodation and hands on experience. You just have to bring yourselves and suitable clothing.
Join us for one of our many activities and events including;
- Yoga and meditation classes and retreats.
- Sailing days, weekends and passages, including taking part in regattas and parades.
- Coastal and river cruising.
- Culinary and wild life expeditions.
- Special celebrations: anniversaries, birthdays, weddings.
- Corporate charter: workshops, meetings, client entertainments, networking, team building.
- Private charter: either static or sailing. Including private retreats and private dining.
- Venue hire: live music, classes, clubs, exhibitions.
Some are static often alongside the Town Quay in Dartmouth or Totnes, some consist of short voyages along the Dart river and others involve venturing further afield to neighbouring ports in Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, and Cornwall or for the more adventurous to France and the Channel Islands.
'A memorable break - the combination of the sea, Devon, yoga, good company and great food.'
- Available:no smoking
- Available:all meals included
- Available:sight seeing
No reviews yetWrite a Review