About Spa Treks - Yoga Trek Retreat
Based in the French Pyrenees we offer yoga trek retreats combining Hatha and Yin yoga classes with spectacular mountain walks and optional wild swims!
If you love yoga and love the mountains this is for you.
Corinne's yoga classes are designed to be accessible to everyone, whether a true beginner or an experienced yogi. Her teaching style is laid-back yet challenging with a strong focus on alignment. Class sizes are kept small so that each person receives plenty of personal attention to help them come to a better understanding of the poses and develop their own personal practice
- 5 x 1.5hrs yoga sessions with a yoga alliance teacher
- 5 x guided walks (2-4hrs) with a qualified international mountain leader and former British climbing team member (Anne)
- Airport Transfer at specific time and local transport
- 6 nights stylish gite accommodation with pool and WIFI staying at - - Chez Arran or Surya Pyrenees
- Meals as per programme
- Use of yoga mats, meditation blankets and straps, guided walks.
See Yoga Trek Retreat for more info
Week option: £695/person
Book: Deposit of £150.00 is required. The final balance of £545.00 is payable six weeks prior to your arrival.
Long weekend option:
Dates: Thursday 2nd April – Monday 6th April 2015.
Includes: 4 nights accommodation, all nutritious meals (including Andy's fabulous Thai cooking on at least one night), snacks and drinks, yoga classes, use of yoga mats, meditation blankets and straps, guided walks.
Capacity: 10 shared occupancy with twin rooms only, optional double beds for couples on request
Book: Deposit of £100.00 is required. The final balance of £295.00 is payable six weeks prior to your arrival.
Sunday 7- Saturday 13 June
Sunday 28 June - Saturday 4 July
Sunday 6 - Saturday 12 September
Thursday 9- Sunday 12 April
If you haven't seen a date for you please do ask and we'll try and formulate a besopke programme to offer.
- Available:no smoking
- Available:airport transfer
No reviews yetWrite a Review