About SwAr Ashram Yoga & Library retreat
read more about this at the end of this initial info:
Personal attention given at small Yoga Retreats, private bookings and drop-in lessons. Ashram is located in Primitive Ashram in an Ancient Fort on the Ghat of Sacred Narmada River, Vedantic Library, Hatha Yoga & Yogic Lifestyle, Meditation, Agnihotra, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Kundalini Kriyas, Mandir, Yoga Tantra Advaita Philosophy & Spirituality, Guide to Temples, Sacred Sites, Authentic Heritage & Culture, Lodging at the Fort's Original Gatehouse to the Palace, Healthy Meals. E-RYT & YACEP credits for YA teachers.
these Retreats benefit SwAr Ashram's charity initiatives Directed by Amma Niradhara, in English, Computers & Yoga for local under-served youth. Legacy of Swami Anantram, Advaita Scholar and Siddha Guru.
we are a rural small ashram and Indian NGO, without international status. the hosting package on this platform is just far too expensive for us. however, i would like to share with you the INCREDIBLE RETREAT that i am curating and producing for NOVEMBER for DIWALI. so now is the time to get in touch. don't hesitate to ask, the rooms need to be secured today.
IF YOU ARE A YOGA TEACHER- MESSAGE ME TODAY FOR HOW TO GET A FREE ESOTERIC YOGA EXPERIENCE Immersion Retreat at SwAr Ashram ! EVENT PAGE on FB for the Esoteric Yoga Exeperience Immerson RETREAT: 649672645391482
to book in and hold your space - go to the host page
on that page - click BOOK NOW
details are next paragraph or message Niradhara.
get to know Niradhara Amma and SwAr Ashram
EARLYBIRD OFFER TIL 5 AUGUST - reserve your spot for only $308. usd - AFTER THIS DATE - $408 deposit. so BOOK TODAY to save $100 off the total price, (variables by room so please message for exact total) receive 11 of my ebooks relevent to the retreat as background self-study incl my 57pg agnihotra ebook which we will practice from daily. you will also receive an 111 page spiral bound book on arrival with support material to the retreat so you dont need to fuss about taking notes to remember those mantras during sadhana, dates and historic people on the pilgrimage sites we visit, etc. message Niradhara, the host, for details about pricing and a deposit payment link.
and now listed on
༺ 🔥 ༻ what's included:
• Group (large vehicle) pick-up and drop-off at the Indore Airport at designated time
• AM & PM daily Hatha Yoga & Meditation Programs in & outside SwAr Ashram on the banks of Narmada
• Yoga Nidra grounding on your first evening
• Agnihotra full kit with education about this pyrodynamic biochemistry of healing the atmosphere & inhabitants – practicum, each sunrise & sunset daily
• 2 Boat yatras on Narmada to Baneshwar 5000+ yrs old Stargate Temple, first in the daylight and in closing, at sunset/evening with ceremonies and Shabdha Snan (sound bath)
• Kirtan on the boat, in Ashram & Temples
• Aarti and Puja including education on how and why
• Circle gatherings to open & close the event on the Ghat in front of SwAr Ashram
• Boat on Narmada to Shalivan Ashram 5000+ yrs old
• Boat on Narmada to Saptamatrika (Pleaidean Mothers) Temple 1500+yrs old
• Car journey to Omkareshwar, east on Narmada, & the Jyotir Lingams, shopping for spiritual, altar and gift items
• Car journey to Sahastradhara, (rapids) with Special Kundalini Kriya Experience
• Hygienic RO water, refill bottles
• Tasty, Vegan or Vegetarian meals prepared with love, local mostly organic food, special needs inquire
• Traditional Indian cooking (and eating) class
• Satsangs incl. Mandukyopanishad, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, excerpts from Spanda Karikas, secrets of Vedic herbs, plants & stones, Menstruating in a New Paradigm, Gauraksha (cow protection) & Agnihotra as a Vegan
• Sanskrit Naming Ceremony for those who wish it
• Walking tour of the Ghats, Fort, Temples and charitable works
• Attend a Pad Party for girls to educate about their bodies and give them this important tool – Amma’s students get her designer stitched pad set with menstrupedia comic book, to encourage them to stay in school during their Moon Cycles. ((Retreats fund this and other education based, girls upliftment initiatives for local needy students.))
• Mehndi Party!
• Access Pass to SwAr Ashram Library
• Drop in or teach a class of English (optional)
• Experience Local Veg Market day
• Very Special Metta Meditation on the River
• Opening and Closing ceremonies
• Shabda Snan (sound bath)
• Optional very low cost Ayurvedic massage
• YACEP credits with certificate for existing Yoga Teachers.
•***Profit sharing for Yoga Teachers who bring their students
• 10 nights exclusive accommodation at the Lodge in the actual beautifully restored Gatehouse to the Maheshwar Palace. With wifi and amenities. 3 minute walk along the Fort wall to SwAr Ashram (also part of the Fort)
• Surprises, Laughter, Deep Care, Healing, Sat Cit Anand, OM & Prem !
- Available:gluten free
- Available:raw food
- Available:no alcohol
- Available:no children
- Available:no meat
- Available:no smoking
- Available:airport transfer
- Available:all meals included
- Available:sight seeing
No reviews yetWrite a Review