About Tushita-Nepal | Pension & Mediation Center retreat
Tushita means ‘Heaven’ in ancient Nepali language. As the name suggests, Tushita – Nepal is amidst the nature; magnificent Himalayas just in front, emerald blue lake, lush green forest rich in flora and fauna. Spectacular dramatic views compel to ponder upon mysterious creation of Nature. And, you realize yes! Tushita- Nepal is the ultimate destination for healthy body, mind and soul. Indeed, it is a paradise on earth.
Watch Himalaya View from Tushita- Nepal
• Three mountain above 8000m can be seen from Tushita- Nepal premises
• Nine rooms named after nine planets
• World Peace Stupa seen just in front
• Music, Yoga and Meditation room,
• Nature therapy and Spiritual Healing
• The building has been built according to Vastu – Shastra ‘Fensui’
• The landscape of Tushita-Nepal is in Shiva Linga shape naturally.
• Used local skill and materials; Stone architecture crafted with conscience
• Healthy Spa and Ofuro (Japanese bronze bath tub)
• Utmost Tranquility “Far from the Madding Crowd”
• Spring water used and the most clean air in its surrounding
• Jungle nearby rich with flora and fauna ; orchids, various birds and butterflies
• Spinny Babbler, the bird found in Nepal only, can be watched
• Herbal Garden, bio-fencing, bee-keeping
• Organic Vegetables from own farm and healthy food served
• Sustainable energy source used (solar light + solar cooker)
• Tented camp and barbeque place, natural planetarium to watch stars.
• Beautiful sunrise and sunset from your terrace
It is an NPO working with Gorakhnath Welfare Trust in education and nature conservation sector of Nepal.
- Available:no meat
- Available:no smoking
- Available:all meals included
No reviews yetWrite a Review