Ananda Marga aims to serve the people through yoga, healthy lifestyle programs, relief and community development.
Self-development(realisation) and Service to Humanity are the objectives of Ananda Marga.
Through various scientific techniques we achieve strong and lasting physical health & vitality, as well as increased concentration, will power and self-confidence. Alongside with this we develop a deep inner calmness, emotional balance and positive outlook. This leads to a natural desire to help those around us, especially the needy and underprivileged in our society.
Our Activities And Services
Our activities include:
* Yoga & Meditation Classes
* Yoga for Children & Youth
* Yoga for the Elderly
* Yoga in Schools
* Yoga for Corporations
* Vegetarian cooking classes, Detox(fasting) camps, Yoga workshops/seminars and other related events
Our service programs include:
* Yoga on Wheels; a social service project to provide pro-bono yoga services to the aged, underprivileged
and the disadvantaged (mental or physical)
* Free Homeopathy Clinic
* Ananda Marga Universal Relief Teams (AMURT/AMURTEL) to aid in times of natural disasters, etc
* Others: Food distribution programs for the needy, Sponsorships for orphaned children in Thailand, etc
- Available:free mats
- Available:near public transport
- Available:easy parking
No reviews yet
- BYCH Hot Yoga 5.5 Mi
- AMI Power Yoga 6.2 Mi
- The Yogabar 6.2 Mi