I've practiced yoga for nearly 40 years, since 1979. I was high school gymnast at the time, balance beam was my favorite event. Yoga increased my balance, strength, focus, and flexibility, which immediately enhanced my effectiveness as a competitor.
I was a self-taught yogini (female yoga practitioner) for the first two decades of my practice. In 2001, I became certified and began teaching.
Some of the places where I've taught Hatha Yoga (Physical yoga):
* Yoga studios
* Gyms and Health Clubs
* Juvenile Hall (as a volunteer) in Orange County, CA
* At-Risk Youth Halfway Houses
* Adult and Teen chemical dependency treatment centers (rehab)
* Physicians at a regional Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Los Angeles
* Retreats, resorts, pilgrimages, and a cruise ship (try Tree Pose on a ship!)
* Penthouse office settings, to a garage next to an RV (Roadtrip Nation)
* Elementary Schools and High Schools (for the teachers & staff)
* Churches and community groups
* In nature: Beach, Desert, Mountains, Forests, Tropics, on the Water
* Under the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, the Moon.
No reviews yet