Experience yoga classes for all levels in Dharma Yoga of CT's state of the art yoga studio. This bright and area studio provides the perfect environment for yoga, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an advanced student.
Dharma Yoga Offers All of These Features:
1. Beautiful new studio with radiant heated floors
2. Extensive props, including zero gravity swings
3. Classes for all levels of experience
4. Non-competitive, tranquil, stress-free environment
5. Inpired by the teachings & lifestyle of Sri Dharma Mittra
6. Private instruction available
Tony Urbano, (picture right) founder and owner of Dharma Yoga Center of CT is a certified yoga instructor trained by Sri Dharma of Dharma Mittra Yoga of New York City (pictured left and on right). Tony has been practicing yoga for 12 years and has an additional background in Martial Arts trained by Masters Hosoo, Moosoo and Insoo Hwang and Master Kim of Hwangs Tae Kwon Do of Hamden Ct., affiliated with Yale University.
Sri Dharma is a disciple of Swami Kailashananda. Sri Dharma became a Karma Yogi, a selfless servant, bramacharya and initiated monk under his tutelage. In 1967, he started teaching Yoga at his Guru's center. In 1974, Dharma established his own school, the Dharma Yoga Center, and has taught daily since then.
Sri Dharma has led and inspired hundreds of thousands to practice and teach over the past 50 years. Dharma is the creator of the famous Master Yoga Chart of 908 Postures, Sun Salutation Yoga Course Charet, the author os Asanas, 608 Yoga Poses and Maha Sadhana DVD's Levels I and II.
- Not Available:showers
- Not Available:lockers
- Not Available:spa
- Not Available:mirrors in studio
- Available:free mats
- Not Available:drinks/snacks
- Not Available:near public transport
- Available:easy parking
- Not Available:elevator/easy access