just yoga aims to provide a safe, friendly, down-to earth approach to all things holistic and soulfully wonderful. We believe in re-connecting Vancouver, on and off the mat, we believe in having a low environmental footprint, and we believe in making yoga truly accessible to everyone, which means keeping class prices as low as possible and offering discounts to those who need it.
We offer yoga from a meditative & healing perspective in a spacious and cozy environment, with beginners classes, yin, stiff folks, kundalini, restorative, hatha, yoga nidra, Qigong and workshops in all aspects of health, healing & wellness.
Our friendly teachers are from multi-faceted, diverse-study holistic backgrounds and support students to empower, heal and enrich their lives.
• Special discounts for students, EI/low waged & seniors
• A membership programme creating community and support
• Health and wellness workshops
• A safe, nurturing environment
• Sustainable, planet & people-friendly operational practices
• Front store selling eco mats, yoga equipment, organic clothing, teas, skincare
and gift items
Mat rental by donation and chats & tea after classes! We also have a sustainable/local & Fairtrade buying policy and believe in ethical business practices.
We aim to build and support community, breaking down financial and emotional barriers and making yoga truly accessible to everyone.
No reviews yet