Under the guidance of Eoin McCarthy, Simhanada is an Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga studio in Collingwood, Melbourne.
Non-commercial in their approach, Simhanada's classes have a strong emphasis on raising levels of consciousness through asana and working with the breath from core awareness and one's intention. In each of these sessions, yoga is taught as a long-term, sustainable practice and as a discipline geared towards self-development of the individual. Eoin's teaching style focuses on understanding and discovering the self: to become aware of one's own thought and behavior patterns, facing fears and overcoming doubts and limitations.
Located on Easey Street, classes are held in a beautiful special heritage-listed building specifically re-designed as a yoga school.
- Casual $ 25
- Multi pass 10 (60 day expiry) $ 200
- 12 Classes for 30 days (3 classes per week) $ 215
- 16 Classes for 30 days (4 classes per week) $ 250
- 30 Days Unlimited $ 290
- 90 Days Unlimited $ 720
- 180 Days Unlimited $ 1400
- 365 Days Unlimited $ 2700
- New Client Offer – 6 beginners classes (20 days) $ 90
No reviews yet